RPGM Onhold Serenity Circle [v0.18 Public] [Agent Nova]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
no there is no sign outside any room .. :(
thaknks anyways , will try again
IIRC, the general magic classroom is the last one on the left before you get to the stairs.

My version of the game has classroom signs (get in the square next to the door, then activate the sign), but it's a version behind, so maybe something got dropped by accident with the latest version.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
gamma12346

Kozukata Yuuri from fatal frame 3 with a tween character slider used that I did in DAZ studios I had to change her hair to pigtails as her models hair scaled wrong when any type of slider was used to scale her down. Full sized version found here.

gamma12346

Sep 1, 2020
gamma12346

Kozukata Yuuri from fatal frame 3 with a tween character slider used that I did in DAZ studios I had to change her hair to pigtails as her models hair scaled wrong when any type of slider was used to scale her down. Full sized version found here.
she is so cute

Reactions: myuhinny

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Serenity Circle v0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the options you change in the pc version via keys are to be found in the menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.09.2021 (v0.15)

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Master roaches name changed to mistress when he was by the clothes line talking about sending the FC after a package.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This already seems better than the first game.

Is the Forbidden Magic route supposed to be a much more lewd path compared to the Lost Magic one? It takes your inhibition all the way down to 60 while the Lost Magic one doesn't lower it at all, unless I missed something.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Master roaches name changed to mistress when he was by the clothes line talking about sending the FC after a package.
Fixed, thanks!

This already seems better than the first game.

Is the Forbidden Magic route supposed to be a much more lewd path compared to the Lost Magic one? It takes your inhibition all the way down to 60 while the Lost Magic one doesn't lower it at all, unless I missed something.
Yeah that's intended. For those not wanting to grind the inhibition stat, they can skip most of the grind by just doing the main quest. The other option is for anyone who would prefer a "pure" route or just want to lower inhibition the normal way. Both routes are fairly similar. You can unlock the other route's scenes and outfit in the replay room once all of the quests on the chosen route are finished.

Reactions: Xill
Sep 26, 2021
I've discovered the Nursery and talked to the doctor to enable pregnancy; I've also used the fertility potion with Ms Winter but I still can't get pregnant. I've tried 17 times but it still isn't working. Has this happned to anyone else? How do I get pregnancy to work?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I've discovered the Nursery and talked to the doctor to enable pregnancy; I've also used the fertility potion with Ms Winter but I still can't get pregnant. I've tried 17 times but it still isn't working. Has this happned to anyone else? How do I get pregnancy to work?
The fertility potion boosts the chance by 50% one time. Otherwise the chance is 5%. You would need to either use multiple potions between tries or just save and reload. Maybe I should adjust that?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I am stuck I am at general magic 2 but don't know how to get my general magic to level 3 and there is no guid r walkthrough and only one person asked the same question but got no answer please someone tell me how to get my GM to level 3?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes