RPGM Onhold Serenity Circle [v0.18 Public] [Agent Nova]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Not sure that this has been asked or not; but alongside tattoos will there be piercings and the ability to surgically (or magically) enhance certain parts of the mc?
Honestly, I think it would be great if it could be added but changing the art might be problematic to accommodate them unless they use a layer system. So while I really would like it, I'm not going to hold my breath

Reactions: Ashkun

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Not sure that this has been asked or not; but alongside tattoos will there be piercings and the ability to surgically (or magically) enhance certain parts of the mc?
I do want to add more. I'm going to wait and see the render speed on my new PC before committing to anything. A few scenes with temporary enhancements is much more likely due to not having to render every scene again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashkun and dregon87

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I do not know how to lower inhibition points. My inhibition points are 80, I cannot unlock game content, so give me a save where they are nearly zero. Pretty please?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I do not know how to lower inhibition points. My inhibition points are 80, I cannot unlock game content, so give me a save where they are nearly zero. Pretty please?
There's a book at the back of the library (second door from left in West Wing of school). This is the recollection/replay room. You can get hints for scenes by interacting with the crystals. Start with the ones on the far left. Alternatively, advance the main quest down the forbidden magic path. Inhibition will be lowered to 60 as part of the quest, which will unlock access to every scene in the game currently.

does anybody know the password of the closed door in the dorm?
How to use your proof of victory tokens?
There's no actual password for that door, just flavor text. Advance the main quest to unlock the proof of victory exchange NPC.

Reactions: RaduStefan

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I cannot find Vivi in the first floor halway. Which day is Vivi there? I cannot unlock those scenes. Also where is her dorm room?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I cannot find Vivi in the first floor halway. Which day is Vivi there? I cannot unlock those scenes. Also where is her dorm room?
Go to General Magic class once to unlock Vivi. She's near the right side stairs. Her dorm room will unlock after talking to her. You can get there from the end of the Dorm Hallway on the right.

Reactions: RaduStefan

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Ok, I do not know how to activate cheat menu to add more proofs of Victory.
The "I" key is the default button to open the cheat menu. Can be rebound in options. In case you don't know, the code to open the cheat menu is available to my $10 Patreon tier. The cheat menu can't be used without that code.

soundwave

Feb 22, 2019
it would be good if you could see what answers you got right and wrong on the test questions

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
it would be good if you could see what answers you got right and wrong on the test questions
I could easily add a sound cue after selecting the answer. A test review after the test is a possibility too if preferred.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Does anyone know how I can fix the questlog? Mine looks like this.

View attachment 1196767
I'm not able to replicate this bug, so I don't know if I have fixed it. It possibly has something to do with the window size. I adjusted some internal settings that might fix it. You could try resizing the game window until the new version. It might also be worth checking RPG Maker MV system requirements if this is happening in other MV games as well.

Reactions: Ramen-

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I can't remember but it's one of the doors in the school there's more then one floor that has class rooms on them. Are there any signs by the doors that state what class room it is?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes