• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
From another page about the old version of the game:

Ending 1: Raise your suspicion to 30 before the end of the 30 days.
Ending 2: Raise your level with Lynda to 5.
Ending 3: Raise your level with Natasha to 5.
Ending 4: Raise your level with Marin to 5.
Ending 5: Raise your level with Elizabeth to 5.
Ending 6: Raise your level with Lynda, Natasha and Marin to 5.

NOTE: If you raise your level to 5 with Natasha, you will get her ending regardless of who else is level 5.
How raise your level with elizabeth, without Natasha?

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Found it very boring mostly because you have to go run around and grind enough points to use anything, yet whenever I click a room it takes several seconds of black screen for the transition. Repeat this hundreds of times, and I spend most of the time in black screens waiting for the game to transition into the room... not good at all.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How raise your level with elizabeth, without Natasha?
You can't, you have to raise elizabeths stats till they say progress with Natasha, speak 3 times with her then ask her to strip on day 22 you can pass the party (femdom sex in Bath with Natasha) don't tell N that elizabeth dreams to have sex with her
How do you get Han's photos in the living room?
When Marin is cleaning the Livingroom (vacuming) choose blow dust off the shelfes

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Please report any missed tags
This isn't a report of missing tags. This is two mistakes I discovered in getting all six endings. When you get Ending 1 and choose to accept it rather than continuing to play the game does not restart as it says it will, and it does not show your achievement of that ending. The endings in the gallery are also named wrong: E1, E2, E3, E4, E4, and E5. In addition if you save the game right before entering the living room to get ending 1 and subsequently attempt to reload that save you get nothing. There is a real glitch associated with that ending.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
cheats pls?
If you are someone who just likes to cheat to get the top numbers, use Cheat Engine, set value type to 'Double', raise the level of something a few times while scanning that number, narrow it down to 2 results, set the value of those results to your desired number. (I do not recommend going over 60)

Reactions: Sinthia

Oct 24, 2017
Hrm... Trying to figure out how to Seduce Marin in her room when Hans is in the shower. All she keeps saying is to figure out a way to keep him there longer. Anyone know how to do that? I'm guessing it involves Lynda, but I can't get the scene to move forward.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hrm... Trying to figure out how to Seduce Marin in her room when Hans is in the shower. All she keeps saying is to figure out a way to keep him there longer. Anyone know how to do that? I'm guessing it involves Lynda, but I can't get the scene to move forward.
go to Bath > lock door from the outside, game brings you a Continue Option, >Continue F*** her Brainless ! enjoy

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes