3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
uhmmm....quick question... how do you apply fullscreen to the game? Tried altenter, ctrlF, f11 all the F's still didnt work.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry what is the differece form the one 1.3 ver posted in the "*Colection Tread" ?
Edit: * Game Collection tread

Last edited:
Reactions: muwtant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Do we have cheats or something?
no but My question answerd it self, in this version you don't have Time limit, so you don' really need a cheat because you can raise the important stats, Poltergeist and Mental without any pressure and do Mischief with any Girl in the house at your own free will, or see all scenes one after another before triggering the end

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Please report any missed tags
Um.. "swinging", "cheating";
if the father is fucking the daughter, "incest"
Oh, "necrophilia"!!!

As well as a serious complaint regarding the believability of the hair on the women.
You can't make me believe that they keep their 1 hairstyle throughout the entire fucking game.
Especially those bun-tops. Let the long hair flow from time to time, preferably during the nude/bath scenes. :/

Apr 22, 2017
Sorry what is the differece form the one 1.3 ver posted in the "*Colection Tread" ?
Edit: * Game Collection tread
This is a remake of the game that's in the collection thread. It was rebuilt from scratch, and the art was redone with new character models.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This is a remake of the game that's in the collection thread. It was rebuilt from scratch, and the art was redone with new character models.
Thanks for your replay, sorry I wasn' t precise with my Question, I meant the REDUX versions
(the original I played and Loved it at that time)
But It answerd by It self (Incredible what reading previos post do :ROFLMAO: sorry laughing at myself)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
what is the difference between this release and yours in the LoP branch? 1.3 its not final vers?
It was released on f95zone site also. Not tested but should have: better images resolution, easy saves (incl. gallery) sharing, mode without day limit (wrote about it earlier).
I still get the Natasha ending that way.
Sorry My fault No Sex with Marin and Lynda
don't talk about Natasha's feelings, and don't have sex with the others.

Reactions: Samga

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
Can we use CE on this
Yes, you can use CE.
Scan type: "Exact Value"
Value Type: "Double"
I was able to raise Poltergeist and Mental using this method: Raise Poltergeist/Mental from 0 to 1, then apply first scan by searching for exact value 1, then raise Poltergeist/Mental from 1 to 2, and apply next scan by searching for 2, then raise Poltergeist/Mental from 2 to 3, then finally apply next scan by searching for 3, which usually yields two results, and often the second one is the value you need to change

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I've always had a soft spot for LoP games since they opened a whole new world to me. However it feels like they've evolved very little in the last 3-4 years.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes