Unity Completed Sensual Adventures - The Game [Final] [Puppetmaster3dx]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
From the screenshot it looks like there's more beyond chapter 5. How do you get that content? After chapter 5 scene, nothing happens. Is there a way to actually clear the hard drive like it suggests?
I didn't find any way to go further in story mode, but Quick Play has access to several scenes that didn't appear in the story, and another character.

alin_z0

Jun 24, 2020
why when I open this game its just menu buttons and then everything
is black
JUST A BLACK SCREEN
anyone know how to fix ?

Dec 16, 2017
Can't believe people are still complaining that this game has futa, no males, etc. Puppetmaster is a futa artist and has done exclusively female/futa content since starting, wtf did you expect?

Thanks for the upload OP, excited to try it out.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
i did. nothing happens. i clicked on the files on the pc and nothing happens.

edit: nevermind. i wasnt clicking on the correct item on the computer.
So what's the right thing to click? The files and trash give the error message. Clicking the 3 menu buttons light up briefly, but no menu. And the colored icon top left just exits?

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
So what's the right thing to click? The files and trash give the error message. Clicking the 3 menu buttons light up briefly, but no menu. And the colored icon top left just exits?
click on the blue media folder then its the bottom left file. i think it said subscribers-clips6.

Reactions: Caiatris

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Looks interesting and was planning on buying it on Steam, but...

The developer has been deleting any threads arguing over lack of support for the title. Like there was a few posters, that posted a indepth, detailed posts of why its beneficial for the developer to provide ongoing support for a title that people are interested in. Just checked the forums today, and all these posts are gone.

Any developer that engages in this kind of practice of deleting valid and civil criticism, should not get support. If they didn't want people to comment on things like support after release, then they should have posted on the Steam page that no support will be provided.

Crazy. I think the title has some quality content, but for $20+, its pretty barebones.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote