Unity Completed Sensual Adventures - The Game [Final] [Puppetmaster3dx]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
What buttons do I need to press to open doors etc, as the instructions don't tell you that bit, which I find serioulsy annoying :cautious:

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Just exactly what are you supposed to do in story mode? All I can do is interact with a magazine and walk around the room. There is nothing else that I can do so all I see is Trinity walking around like a dumbass trying to make it up with Brittany...how do you open any of the doors? I love the Sensual Adventures videos and the characters and was hoping to love this game too, but since I can't do anything I'm not sure I will be able to and that makes me sad.
You can take a gift from the bag on the couch and give it to her on the first day. I have no idea how to move past from the second day, though
EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
You click with your mouse.
I figured that was what you were supposed to do (I also tried the space bar)...however...is it a single click? A double click? There is no consistency here as I have managed to get an interaction with the door to Brittany ONCE only and after that nothing and I have no idea where on the door I clicked (or double clicked the mouse) and the same goes for the magazines in the kitchen, the mail by the door where you are left when Brittany storms off and the computer screen by Brittany's door...there is NOTHING to tell you what part of the item you are trying to interract with you should point your mouse cursor at...at the moment I have have ONE interaction with 4 things and absolutely nothing else...this is more frustrating than 'The Grinch' (an old XBox original game...and that one was put in storage and never finished!!)...what are you supposed to be doing...there are NO instructions as to HOW to play the game and no instructions as to WHAT you are trying to achieve...is this because the game here is not the official game from the Affect3D website or from Puppermaster's Patreon page...or is there some magical knowledge that all gamers seem to have that I don't?

• Angry
Reactions: hazzi

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
From the screenshot it looks like there's more beyond chapter 5. How do you get that content? After chapter 5 scene, nothing happens. Is there a way to actually clear the hard drive like it suggests?

thatguyyyy

Sep 1, 2017
I was pretty excited to see puppetmaster make a game.
The scenes are great and I love the customization, however, the gameplay is terrible.
The camera sucks when you move around, the point and click doesn't really work that well, why can I interact with objects that have no purpose, and why do I have to look out a random window to progress (and how could I possibly know)?

Reactions: Placebo00

johnjordanjones

Sep 4, 2018
So, whenever I open this, it starts not responding. The audio starts playing, but the window stays black, and then it freezes. This happens for all Puppet Master games.
I assume it's because of RAM (I have 8GB) and/or my integrated GPU, but in the event that it isn't, can anyone help, please?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote