Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I haven't played yet but reading the thread is disappointing. I'm just looking out for a save at this point. Shoku's games were one of my first when it came to H Games. Girl Knight Milk was simply outstanding. So how the hell did we end up here?

Reactions: SpartaKus57

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
All the complaints here are valid, still good for a quick fap. Though I think there is less content in this over all too. It would be nice if he added a way to uncensore this even indirectly.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This game is adept at wasting your time. No, I don't need to see the same bloody animations that last 4s per character on every attack by the enemy. For god's sake at least let me speed it up.

Reactions: KoropeiniKi

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Sigh, I remember playing that one shoku game that didn't have a loli protag. I wonder if we will ever get one like that.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Sigh, I remember playing that one shoku game that didn't have a loli protag. I wonder if we will ever get one like that.
... But this ain't even loli? It doesn't have the loli tag anywhere and the protagonists don't look like lolis either. Games still pretty bad regardless.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Mate, I know they are hard to miss but if you check the art again you may notice the giant balloons on these ladies' chests. If anything they are just short stacks.
Oppai loli is supposed to be a thing. The big bazoongas doesn't help much to make them look more adult-ish.

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
ah another shoku game. Really thought the last one was really his last. Thank goodness he's back less goooo. Looking at sample pics however, made it look like dude just reskinned the fmc and reused the cgs. Shoku's games turn me on like fcking crayzee but knowing about the reused cgs just kinda feels lazy ngl. I do love Shoku's games tho so I'll still give this a play. Saw a cheerleader outfit... I don't think I've seen it before in his prev works right?... right?........

edit: finally got around to play the game. it actually was better than the prev shoku games in the sense where it got pretty straight forward meaning sex scenes are easier to go through. lesser sex scenes tho i think. only problem is still the ctrl v and c art style which kinda gets stale after you played every other shoku game released prior (which i did). overall, 8/10

Last edited:

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
I have a question,well actually two.
About midway of the game,they gave birth forcibly,before being raped by the orcs.
After that,at least in my game,they are unable to get pregnant again,so I don't know how I am supposed to get the all the fighting CGs when they can't get pregnant.Am I missing something?
Secondly,I am also seem to be missing hentai list No.52,the very last one.Anyone knows to get that?Do I need to get them to a certain amount of lewdness?Because it seems it goes up indefinitely,since I gave up when I surpassed lewdness 1000%.
No. 52 is the last support skill unlocked

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
I have a question,well actually two.
About midway of the game,they gave birth forcibly,before being raped by the orcs.
After that,at least in my game,they are unable to get pregnant again,so I don't know how I am supposed to get the all the fighting CGs when they can't get pregnant.Am I missing something?
Secondly,I am also seem to be missing hentai list No.52,the very last one.Anyone knows to get that?Do I need to get them to a certain amount of lewdness?Because it seems it goes up indefinitely,since I gave up when I surpassed lewdness 1000%.
you prolly got the "magic pessary" equipped in your ornaments in the equipment section. it disables pregnancy

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
ugh i hate this art style they made similar games i just cant get into it animations too fast and i realy dont like how the characters look. its uncanny

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
ugh i hate this art style they made similar games i just cant get into it animations too fast and i realy dont like how the characters look. its uncanny
The earlier art was actually pretty tame compared to now. Back during the first few games, the art was much better at conveying expressions. Honestly, I think they are just coasting now.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
What baffles me is how this game has such high ratings on DLsite. 4.64 stars? Really? Rank 12 overall in last 24 hours? :KEK:
Pretty sure DLsite ratings are worthless and the type of Japanese dudes who actually bother to rate games on there just always give a high rating because I've never really seen a game on there that doesn't have at least 4 stars.

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes