Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah but it seems like in this one you may be able to skip lewds overall could be wrong tho. Bugs me they're copy pasted but hey it's double workload.. albeit defeating the point of two characters lmao

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
How is it possible that his artstyle each time keeps getting worse instead of improving?
Other than that, yay new hilarious game to blaze through!
Duuuuude, I was thinking the same thing. How does this look worse than Latia and Girl Knight. It's not even a "drawing different body types" scenario cause he's not even drawing arms n such properly anymore (even by the confines/rules of his own art style). It's a weird "art style" telephone game- a copy of a copy.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Shoku really is the pinnacle of "played one, played them all".
Crazy how they seem to not try to do anything different for years.
Not even trying to spice things up a bit. Just the same game as always with the same progression.
You could make "1000 men gangbang" speedruns at this point with how repetitive each game is

May 26, 2020
shoku is becoming the rpgm equivalent of Miel where the only difference is the sprites and even then barely enough not to be
ctrl+r ctrl v levels of copying
But also the art is waaaay worst then Miel. Miel may do the same shit over and over, but at least I actually want more of what they do.

This is just fucking grotesque.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
man...Shoku is giving me the same feeling circleKame has...all of his newer stuff is too sameish and even though it isnt; all feels recycled. The magic is gone, the same thing too many times.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

AntT

Oct 29, 2017
How is it possible that his artstyle each time keeps getting worse instead of improving?
Other than that, yay new hilarious game to blaze through!
I'd say it stays the same tbh(which isn't a good thing either). But the other npcs and scenes just seem to involve more piss and less of everything else. (also not really a good thing imo)

But hey... a shoku game.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
I see plenty of people share my opinion that shoku's art is progressively getting worse instead of better. I actually checked this one's release date because the screenshots made me think it must have been an early work of his, not the latest. A shame really.

Reactions: Dr Oophenschmerts

rupuka

Jul 8, 2017
If shoku games are very samey, which one would you guys recommend for someone who hasn't play any of them and would only want to play one to avoid the feeling of repetitiveness?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kali7244

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
ahh shit, here we go again, another shoku game
not any different from all the previous ones no doubt

Jul 23, 2017
Is it me or are Shoku's games going down in quality now? This game even reuses art from previous games just with the character reskinned to be the protagonists of this game

Petite Goddess Emily is still Shoku's best work in my opinion

shoku is becoming the rpgm equivalent of Miel where the only difference is the sprites and even then barely enough not to be
ctrl+r ctrl v levels of copying
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the reused art. I think most of the art shown in the preview screens are all reused art, just the hairstyle of the characters were changed lol (and maybe the face a bit too?) but the body, pose and everything else is the same art from previous games. Very low effort it seems :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arutha103

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Last Shoku game I played had way to much urination in it for my tastes, don't remember it being quite that much in the older ones, how is this game? I'm fine with some scenes having it but if almost every scene has the girl(s) urinating all over the place I might skip this one.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
What baffles me is how this game has such high ratings on DLsite. 4.64 stars? Really? Rank 12 overall in last 24 hours? :KEK:

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes