Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
3. Menu>Mono>Activate Mono Features
4. Menu>Mono>.NET Info

What the hell? Where is it anyway?
Can I have some more detailed instructions, and not 3 incomprehensible screens?

5. In images, choose Assembly-CSharp.dll
6. In classes, search for UserData and select it.
7. In Static Fields copy the address by double clicking the Address value in the table and CTRL+C
8. Paste the address into the textbox below, inside the Fields frame
9. still in Fields, find the fields hour and minute

All this is also not clear because of points 3 and 4 !!!
Invoking AddCoin crashes the game for me.
"Terminating monoSymbolEnum due to timeout or error" Do you know a fix?

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
Lightweight Guide:
- Only 3 cameras are available to place. 4th camera is not available
- There are 12 Cinema Scenes. 3 Animations for each girl and 3 CGs. The gallery states there are multiple CGs but there aren't ATM. Those are for future updates. You can tell since every time you win the Cinema minigame, a new animation pops up but not a new CG (yet).
- There are 4 unique animations at 16:00-18:00 evening times for blue-haired girl and married woman when their partners are away
- Yui/Shopkeeper can be found at 2AM at the construction site after you've fucked her at the cinema. Meet her there 2-3 times and guess correctly when asked. Click behind the truck and a gangbang scene can occur
- At 21:00, every day, speak to the Lilypad girl. Her name is Aoi. You can fuck her. Warning: Virgin Blood Content & Rape
- You break the girl's partners (other than Shopkeeper) by selling videos of them to the black market dealer in the construction site. He appears at night.
- When you finished a girl's cinema content, she will not appear with her partner at the theatre OR if you break their partner. If two girls are at the theatre for the same movie type, none will appear so wait for them to be done. In addition, if you didn't complete all of a girl's cinema content but you're on a future girl (EG Married Woman -> Blue Haired -> Shopkeeper), you may not be able to complete the prior girl(s).
- You can fuck the Shopkeeper in the shop after her Cinema scene
- Raise shopkeeper's lust by speaking to her once a day until she tells you her hobby. Then go to the cinema to fuck her
- Get all lust items from fisherman/black market dealer/shop to easily progress through cinema
- You can fuck the blue haired girl and the married women at 1:00-7:30 in their homes right next to their partners
- Fishing: You can get the best fishing rod (Sea God's Rod) by drilling at construction site. To get to drill, keep working there
- Money making legitimately: You can drill out 250M in one go at construction site or fish early game with the easier fish and trade fish coins. The buoy above the bait must also be in front of the fish or the fish will 100% ignore it. Fishes also move during the casting animation.
- Favourability: You can speak 3 times with boyfriend or husband and then gift them the items they want to hit Favourability Lvl 5 instantly.

Rest of the game is training or beating Rika. It guides you pretty well.

Please use cheat engine.
I edited my Skill, Power, Gold, and Fish Coins directly. You can easily access them all easily in Cheat Engine. Please search thread for guides regarding using the Mono editor in CheatEngine. This game is not worth the grind. Concept and art are good. Art gets stale due to the grind.

Beating Rika tips:
- Max out and get good. Or use an autoclicker

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I just wish someone would hack this game and change the number of days to an insane number so don't run out of damn days.. Than we can enjoy the game in it's entirety

blackgodvn

Oct 31, 2019
I just wish someone would hack this game and change the number of days to an insane number so don't run out of damn days.. Than we can enjoy the game in it's entirety
after june 20th you can chose ending and can enjoy the game without days passed :D (sorry for my bad english)

spartanops2

Apr 27, 2021
when I played a first run because the game has an end date i did not know about. i made the mistake of mining a lot. I would recomend to work mining untill you get stamina items and the best rod and then fish untill you get the camera, then start recording all your sex selling the videos pay good and is a requirement for the lasts scenes that should leave you with plenty of days to level up the girls so that when the ending comes you can see them all by saving and rewatching. after that just let the game run on free mode.

also when fishing just fish the 2 or 3 big fishes then leave the map and reenter. it will make them spawn again. fishing is easy you just have to drop the bait in front of their faces or calculate so that they walk by when the bait becomes active.
So, I don't know if this is a good suggestion: to get all the essential item (item you only buy once), you need 1,461,860G

Sep 3, 2019
So it's literally impossible to do everything in the time limit (which is NEVER mentioned). Anyway to turn that off or cheat cash and skills without getting a doctorate in CompSci? Time limits are dumb as fuck I wish devs wouldn't do that shit.
You CAN achieved everything before time limit IF you can manage it. The only thing you can't do is achieve EVERY ending in one playthrough. You have to load the latest save before last day if you want to see other girls ending. But other than the ending you can unlock everything in this game in single playthrough, even with the DLC girl (Aoi).

Also you CAN continue with the game IF you load the clear save data (game will prompt you to save after the ending, load that newly created save) and then play indefinitely without time restriction, enable you collecting anything you miss during the main playthrough.

I think the ending is required in this type of games because we want closure after so many things unravel with the girls. Just think the ending as a speed bump, you see how things end with the girls/wife/gf of your choice, back to the main screen, click load, and you can continue play again to your heart's contents. OR you can starting New Game+ with everything you've already collected so far.

Also cheating the cash with cheat engine is very easy. Just follow the easiest tutorial on how to cheat money with cheat engine in youtube. No need for computer science degree, just a small amount of common sense, it's that easy.

Sep 3, 2019
There is no forced miss-able event on this game, forced in the meaning you have to choose either A (for girl A) or B (for girl B) scene that force you only have 1 scene and miss the rest for the playtrough. There is none of that, so you can have every scene for every girl in one playthrough. There is a miss-able scene in this game though, like the secret gangbang event of Yui if you don't know how to unlock it. But if you know then nothing can stop you.

Also the point of this type of game is just a stress-reliever, time-filler type of games which you don't have to play it in one go. It's a light and fun games, just enjoy it at your own pace. Don't rush and lose your mind on this type of games. I play NTRLegend, NTRaholic, Handyman Legend, Apartment Story, and this game leisurely. Sometimes when I bored midway I just play again from beginnings, enjoying the corruption process once again.

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
Thanks dude i was stuck tryna figure out how to get the rest of yui's scenes after Cinema
Lightweight Guide:
- Only 3 cameras are available to place. 4th camera is not available
- There are 12 Cinema Scenes. 3 Animations for each girl and 3 CGs. The gallery states there are multiple CGs but there aren't ATM. Those are for future updates. You can tell since every time you win the Cinema minigame, a new animation pops up but not a new CG (yet).
- There are 4 unique animations at 16:00-18:00 evening times for blue-haired girl and married woman when their partners are away
- Yui/Shopkeeper can be found at 2AM at the construction site after you've fucked her at the cinema. Meet her there 2-3 times and guess correctly when asked. Click behind the truck and a gangbang scene can occur
- At 21:00, every day, speak to the Lilypad girl. Her name is Aoi. You can fuck her. Warning: Virgin Blood Content & Rape
- You break the girl's partners (other than Shopkeeper) by selling videos of them to the black market dealer in the construction site. He appears at night.
- When you finished a girl's cinema content, she will not appear with her partner at the theatre OR if you break their partner. If two girls are at the theatre for the same movie type, none will appear so wait for them to be done. In addition, if you didn't complete all of a girl's cinema content but you're on a future girl (EG Married Woman -> Blue Haired -> Shopkeeper), you may not be able to complete the prior girl(s).
- You can fuck the Shopkeeper in the shop after her Cinema scene
- Raise shopkeeper's lust by speaking to her once a day until she tells you her hobby. Then go to the cinema to fuck her
- Get all lust items from fisherman/black market dealer/shop to easily progress through cinema
- You can fuck the blue haired girl and the married women at 1:00-7:30 in their homes right next to their partners
- Fishing: You can get the best fishing rod (Sea God's Rod) by drilling at construction site. To get to drill, keep working there
- Money making legitimately: You can drill out 250M in one go at construction site or fish early game with the easier fish and trade fish coins. The buoy above the bait must also be in front of the fish or the fish will 100% ignore it. Fishes also move during the casting animation.
- Favourability: You can speak 3 times with boyfriend or husband and then gift them the items they want to hit Favourability Lvl 5 instantly.

Rest of the game is training or beating Rika. It guides you pretty well.

Please use cheat engine.
I edited my Skill, Power, Gold, and Fish Coins directly. You can easily access them all easily in Cheat Engine. Please search thread for guides regarding using the Mono editor in CheatEngine. This game is not worth the grind. Concept and art are good. Art gets stale due to the grind.

Beating Rika tips:
- Max out and get good. Or use an autoclicker

Reactions: blahman03

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
There is no forced miss-able event on this game, forced in the meaning you have to choose either A (for girl A) or B (for girl B) scene that force you only have 1 scene and miss the rest for the playtrough. There is none of that, so you can have every scene for every girl in one playthrough. There is a miss-able scene in this game though, like the secret gangbang event of Yui if you don't know how to unlock it. But if you know then nothing can stop you.

Also the point of this type of game is just a stress-reliever, time-filler type of games which you don't have to play it in one go. It's a light and fun games, just enjoy it at your own pace. Don't rush and lose your mind on this type of games. I play NTRLegend, NTRaholic, Handyman Legend, Apartment Story, and this game leisurely. Sometimes when I bored midway I just play again from beginnings, enjoying the corruption process once again.
This is one of the best explanations about the purpose of these types of games I've seen. 100% agree with you.

Sep 3, 2019
Is there a way to get rid of the time limit?
Hard way: just reverse-engineered the game code yourself. The only permanent solution.

Medium way: use cheat engine to find the code that control the day cycle and modified it so you can get back to previous day. But it's not permanent solution as you'll need cheat engine every time you play. Also you need to let the day passes for some events to unfold, so if you don't careful on managing the day cycle, you'll miss some events.

Easy way: just load the clear game save after the ending and then you can play indefinitely, no time limit. Easy. No brain needed. Only takes a few second. Mind blowing isn't it?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes