skryker

Jul 28, 2017
3. Menu>Mono>Activate Mono Features
4. Menu>Mono>.NET Info

What the hell? Where is it anyway?
Can I have some more detailed instructions, and not 3 incomprehensible screens?

5. In images, choose Assembly-CSharp.dll
6. In classes, search for UserData and select it.
7. In Static Fields copy the address by double clicking the Address value in the table and CTRL+C
8. Paste the address into the textbox below, inside the Fields frame
9. still in Fields, find the fields hour and minute

All this is also not clear because of points 3 and 4 !!!
Calm your tits. This is not a cheat engine user manual, and the guide was for someone who uses Cheat Engine and asked kindly about it.

- The instructions you want for step 3 are here:

You won't see "Mono" in the TOP MENU if you don't attach the Unity game previously, (points 1 and 2):

Before attaching: 1692315189911.png

After attaching: 1692315157380.png

these 3 screenshots you mentioned, they will make sense, as long as you follow the steps.

If you still struggle with this, ignore my posts altogether, Cheat Engine is an advanced tool, not intended for most people.

Cocollini

Dec 26, 2020
please help, the girl from the store is don't there? Like she wasn't in the game, I downloaded it wrong?
also I have lust and favoritism to the fullest on Ayano but i can't go to her house in the night? u.u

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
I hope there's more games like this in the future :love:, despite the grindy (which is you can solve by edit the save/cheat) it always comes with netori background, nice animation & art, and of course corruption, been playing NTR Legend, NTRholic, Handyman Legend, and this newer games never disappointing.
Corruption Netori is actual Netori (you stealing the girl). It's the good stuff.

Too much of "Netori" is just Vanilla with 1/8th a teaspoon of sprinkles on top.
It's "oh your boyfriend is mean to you, don't worry, I'll make you feel better with my loving kisses."
And that's the first and last time you will hear about the boyfriend.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Ok, so I'm wondering if there is somethings to be fixed. Like, did anybody noticed some functions are lacking during a few H-scenes? Isn't every h-scene supposed to have a "extra panel"(where the drawning animation becomes more elaborate, like the bathroom sex scene with the wife) or cross-section working? Will the creator add later on?

Last edited:

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Without it they will not let you to watch movie together.
Not quite True. Upping Favour with them allows you to chat the couple up at the movies to find out which movie they will be watching, but you can just guess it and get in with them anyway. Or Save Scum.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
End Game Save for Version 1.9

Save files for Recollection Gallery.

Save slot 1 for Aoi H Scene: Just get in the tent and go ham on her..

Save slot 4 for Yui Shop H Scene : Just pick the third choice when u click on her at the minimart
Just fumbled my way to the end of the game and realized I do not have enough time to do Yuis events. Since none of my saves go back further than 3 days from The End. Tried to use these saves. And it utterly bricked the game. All the text in main menus from the buttons and such vanished, and in the in-game "main" menu all the text for things like "Characters" "Bag" "Save" "Load etc, is replaced with "Button". And the BEST PART IS, I still cant see any of the scenes the saves are for! They just wont trigger!

FML..

gub23

Feb 17, 2020
Just fumbled my way to the end of the game and realized I do not have enough time to do Yuis events. Since none of my saves go back further than 3 days from The End. Tried to use these saves. And it utterly bricked the game. All the text in main menus from the buttons and such vanished, and in the in-game "main" menu all the text for things like "Characters" "Bag" "Save" "Load etc, is replaced with "Button". And the BEST PART IS, I still cant see any of the scenes the saves are for! They just wont trigger!

FML..
same thing happened to me but its because i forgot to download the newest version, are you sure your updated to v1.9?

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Corruption Netori is actual Netori (you stealing the girl). It's the good stuff.

Too much of "Netori" is just Vanilla with 1/8th a teaspoon of sprinkles on top.
It's "oh your boyfriend is mean to you, don't worry, I'll make you feel better with my loving kisses."
And that's the first and last time you will hear about the boyfriend.
Yes i agree, this netori kind of thing would be missing something without the corruption, seeing how can faithful wives/gf slowly fall to degeneracy is what tickle my brain the most, not to mention series like this just happen to have the most good art/animation :sneaky:

Reactions: hp_surfer

MC1999

Oct 15, 2019
Friends, how do I upload attachments to messages (rar save files)? I have an entry - "connection error".

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
so what is your strat for this? farm money until you have enough to buy everything?
when I played a first run because the game has an end date i did not know about. i made the mistake of mining a lot. I would recomend to work mining untill you get stamina items and the best rod and then fish untill you get the camera, then start recording all your sex selling the videos pay good and is a requirement for the lasts scenes that should leave you with plenty of days to level up the girls so that when the ending comes you can see them all by saving and rewatching. after that just let the game run on free mode.

also when fishing just fish the 2 or 3 big fishes then leave the map and reenter. it will make them spawn again. fishing is easy you just have to drop the bait in front of their faces or calculate so that they walk by when the bait becomes active.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
same thing happened to me but its because i forgot to download the newest version, are you sure your updated to v1.9?
Apparently I forgot as well! xD

For some reason I thought my game version is 1.9.
But when I booted it up to check just now it says 1.7.1

Guess I did not notice because I have been playin through the game and grinding everything out myself. And only resorted to the save files as a last minute, attempt to see the stuff the game wont let me see, without replaying the whole thing from scratch.

I suspect if I update the game it should work.

Cheer's in advance!

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So it's literally impossible to do everything in the time limit (which is NEVER mentioned). Anyway to turn that off or cheat cash and skills without getting a doctorate in CompSci? Time limits are dumb as fuck I wish devs wouldn't do that shit.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes