3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

yuu666

May 6, 2021
i find this game extremly difficult :V bothers me really im to silly to finish an audition T_T but cute art is cute lol

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SeiyuuDanshiAfterStories-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: alphajjeon

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hmm, so does this game get a update? Or just someone shared the complete version recently?

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Art is really pretty. Going to check it out later.

ps: Why there are always people who only come to say they "aren't interested" in the game? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
probably bcuz their endless amount of shitty yuri vn can't even compare to one of this stuff. I do hope we are gonna see more yaoi stuff in the future since I do find most of their stuff are very good (and partly bc I'm sick of seeing yuri stuff all the time). And of course this one's an instant downloadd

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
BANANA RANCH sector has arrived??
I see that the part is stuck on the island..but the BANANA part This RANCH is??Complete??

If it's full If anyone finds it, please bring it down. I want to play -*-

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Somebody have a complete guide for this game ? Or we don't need it to have all the ending

of this website
But may need to use an app to translate each page as well...
Of course, the same owners as Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season also posted this game.

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022

of this website
But may need to use an app to translate each page as well...
Of course, the same owners as Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season also posted this game.
Thank you so much for the guide.

But someone can tell me how to get the shiba dogplay, because i meet the dog, get the dog custume un the love hotel, and every time i go to the VA school the event don't trigger.

Reactions: munopop

YosafireK

Dec 15, 2018
Thank you so much for the guide.

But someone can tell me how to get the shiba dogplay, because i meet the dog, get the dog custume un the love hotel, and every time i go to the VA school the event don't trigger.
I don't know much how to unlock on that one, but there is chance you need to make Shiba on a certain position like "he needs to be bottom and submissive" or "dominant and bottom" or "top..." etc and etc. Another possibilitly would be the amount times you make him wear it when going to love hotel. For example is like Hikaru cat outfit needing i think 6-9 times to be worn in love hotel before the CG is finally unlocked. There was a CG guide, so i will try to find that and edit it in later on.

edit: Found the guide

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes