• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
Does this game has full voice or only partial voiced? Beacuse thebone I got from my friend is a total silent except from H scenes but still not all just sometimes. Does this have full voiced patch?

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
Does this game has full voice or only partial voiced? Beacuse thebone I got from my friend is a total silent except from H scenes but still not all just sometimes. Does this have full voiced patch?
This has the full voice patch that they're releasing. Some things are not voiced, but that's because the original devs did not voice the lines on their end.

Reactions: Baka Neko

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
It's not an update, Seyuu Danshi After Story is like a separate game, a sort of DLC or bonus content, the problem is that each of them is expensive and few people have bought it. Sadly I may add...

LebronAlpha

Sep 9, 2021
Can someone give me a file of this game android version that is already filled with pictures in the gallary and completed endings. Thank you

Reactions: seobabaoppa
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes