• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
I don't mind difficult games, and I understand how making NTR games difficult adds to the atmosphere. But what I don't understand is why there is no scene for the bad end. It just sorta ends. This game needs a scene where the MC is humiliated in front of his gf for not being able to train for the trials. Because right now the difficulty of the game just feels like it's designed to waste my time.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Yo, is the gif you posted from any game? If not, can you recomend some games with this kind of pixel animations?
hey, Chakas,

hope this finds you well.
1. I believe this gif was produced by an artist (or a group of artists) who goes by ZKO.
I tried to find more stuff made by him/her/them; there's some art scattered all around the Internet, but most of the interesting creations is behind paywalls (Patreon) or inside private groups (Reddit).
here goes two of his/her/their creations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. you can find several pixel art games on and some here — e.g. Lustworth Academy, by ImpactXPlay.

as a suggestion: try also to search out art produced by James Cabello; this dude's creations truly rock.

hope this helps, mate.
Godspeed and cheers.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
hey, Chakas,

hope this finds you well.
1. I believe this gif was produced by an artist (or a group of artists) who goes by ZKO.
I tried to find more stuff made by him/her/them; there's some art scattered all around the Internet, but most of the interesting creations is behind paywalls (Patreon) or inside private groups (Reddit).
here goes two of his/her/their creations:

2. you can find several pixel art games on and some here — e.g. Lustworth Academy, by ImpactXPlay.

as a suggestion: try also to search out art produced by James Cabello; this dude's creations truly rock.

hope this helps, mate.
Godspeed and cheers.
God I love pixel art, thanks for answer. I'll look moreinto your recommendations

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
his games used to have female voice files somewhat at least and it looks like he stopped it, kind of a downgrade in my opinion

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes