• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
In my times elves were prudes and you had to corrupt them, except the dark elves which were the fun ones.

Nowadays if you close your eyes you can't guess if it's an elf or a dark elf.

Either way not my type of game so have fun people.

AnonRX

Dec 30, 2022
Last one with the sister was a step up from them so i was excited for this one, but it was a letdown, story is ok but the scenes left a lot to be desired, and the RNG is just too high, you pretty much HAVE to use save edit.

• Haha
Reactions: Iceby

apsc1234

Nov 6, 2020
Will there ever be a NTR game where the MC can just say "So you were a cheating slut all along? Good riddance, I do not need some sloppy seconds".

Then the MC seduces the wives/girlfriends of the NTR guy/s for the lulz and later settles down with a rich beautful virgin chick whom he will fuck right away without indecisive beta MC act.

He either makes sure that she got a fetish for a small penis or performs some penis surgery so his dick is never smaller than that of any nasty NTR dude. :cool:
The kind of plot I was looking for

• Haha

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
So is this netori or netorare? Hoi hoi hoi has done both, I honestly can't tell.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Will there ever be a NTR game where the MC can just say "So you were a cheating slut all along? Good riddance, I do not need some sloppy seconds".

Then the MC seduces the wives/girlfriends of the NTR guy/s for the lulz and later settles down with a rich beautful virgin chick whom he will fuck right away without indecisive beta MC act.

He either makes sure that she got a fetish for a small penis or performs some penis surgery so his dick is never smaller than that of any nasty NTR dude. :cool:
Since its a fiction, mc can get some powers where he can transform his dick into anything, check my profile i made a bit of idea, where mc gets his revenge and saves the world hehe

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019

Probably not, but this is one of the best twists I've seen in that sorta thing:
Wang Er-Xi - Night Stories from a Chinese Studio
Look it up sometime, I lol'd at the twist, although most of you would run screaming at the reaction.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes