• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
The modder mentions this before
But it doesn't affect any path other than elena's makes me think he got some grudge against her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The modder mentions this before
But it doesn't affect any path other than elena's makes me think he got some grudge against her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This note is accurate, those attributes (romance, lust, ego, empathy) do not matter for now.

I hope there's no grudge and it's just a simple mistake.

Feb 25, 2024
I love this game so much. I've played it about 8 times in different ways, and judging by the latest posts, I haven't explored all the paths yet.

I'm deeply in love with Micaela, I can't wait to take her out of that town and bring her with me.

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
if I'm on katy's path, I'm missing the bar scene with denise and subsequently it permanently closes her path. is there something I'm doing wrong?

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
just replayed it again, to be on her path I've to get the first scene with her and as well as the 2nd scene with her,
if i only choose the first one and reject the 2nd, mc is no longer on her path

Jun 1, 2022
From playing the latest chapter one thing I will say is that I wish there where more moments in the present day or the game jumped back and forth between present and past like the earlier chapters, while I like the past story I wont lie that I am also very interested in exploring the present day and the girls in there.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Nice and fun game. Found it a few days ago and finished up current content yesterday. Here's my opinion.

The way i play is usually the MC is the MC, i dont substitute myself or anything. Learned long time ago that its much more enjoyable that way for me, and usually go with what would make the most sense for the MC. I usually look at the banner girls and figure out which 1 or 2 i will try to get and always do a blind run, then a walkthrough run for my desired result. Iusually go withblack haired or red head girls and i tend to avoid blondes or certain haircuts i dont like or im tired of from Renpy, like the haircuts where theres a side or part that is shaved, like Katy. I swear they are now in every VN, just like different colored eyes girls. I also prefer a game where you pick and focus more on one or 2 girls than being a bang bro that bang hoes.

Game in general:

The past and present format is more unique and different than most VN's and is intriguing. The way the story goes though, i think it remove certain cliffhangers as in the future, certain events are already resolved so you know when they happen in the past, i felt like, whatever. It also always have that notion that at some point, something scripted will happen regardless of the choices you make that you will screw up everything with everyone, even though i'm now patched up and friends with every girl i knew in the past, so it makes me wonder how the rift will happen, again, that you will abandon everyone. I assume we will only know towards the end of the game, but at the same time, it makes progression in the present really weird, as the MC knows what happened, but as the player, all the choices you make are blind, but will have consequences that you cant direct towards a certain goal.

The way it happened in the past sections:

I ended up butt buddy with Katy due to a series of random and pretty forward choices at the beginning of the game and decided to roll with it. A bit later, a found out that Elena was the childhood friend and i went after her also, but still continued with Katy, i didnt want to make her sad, but each time i have a choice between the 2, i pick Elena and when they both find out, that's who i'll pick.

I'm friends with Micaela and Fleur and i decided to bang some Milfs on the side (Susan) and picked the other milf just to put it back in Clarissa's face as she was annoying me that one time. The rest of the cast, i don't really care.

For me, it's Lara that got kidnapped. I was like, oh crap, why would he kidnap a random employee when last time he clearly was targetting Susan and Fleur. But at the same time, in the present, the MC speaks about Lara to the new masseuse like nothing too bad happened. Like oh, she worked here 5 years ago. Nothing like, she died, she got kidnapped, etc. So it really have me wonder what event will happen.

The present time:

A bit difficult to evaluate. The story starts there, and i'm with a girlfriend for 3 years. You find out she helped the MC a lot.I would find it pretty lame to just dump her like that, so i will end the game with her and try to patch stuff with the other ones, again. I find it really weird that the MC ain't sure after 3 years of their relationship status, like they never talked about it or anything. What does Julia think of the MC? What are her views and golas for that relationship? We know nothing. And to top it off, the MC decides it would be a good idea to go back to bad vibes girl-central to decide if he's gonna keep her or dump her?

In the end, it's part of the game plot, so i just went with it and accepted it as it is the premice of the game to have you there so you can cheat on her with everyone. But again, it is difficult to interpret your own motivations and the choices you make, as the player don't know what happened while the MC knows. From how it goes with Anna, i would speculate she made another bad choice (like when she probably went to the party alone and douche face probably spiked her drink and tried stuff with her, until Elena showed up).I think there will be a choice between 2 people in a bad situation, and when you're asked to choose, she will pick before you and it will screw you over. Probably screw Elena too, since she didnt seem to be with her in the present. I liked that black haired girl, the one that you spy on and she points a gun at you, but eh, too late to the party.

I also found it a bit dissapointing that basically almost nothing happens with Julia, even tough she's the girlfriend. I would be pissed if my boyfriend booked a week vacation and didn't spend any time with me and went chasing other girls. I think it would have been more beneficial to have the game start before the car ride, like the hospital flashbacks and when Julia found you and slowly fixed you. Right now, after 6 chapters which most are the past, she's a stranger and has as much screentime as Brianna who just joined. That will make it very easy for most players to dump her ass and pursue the girl they wanted in the past, as we basically have no attachment to her.

All in all, good work, interesting story and will wait for new updates!

Reactions: Captain Crystallo
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes