Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
This has grown on me a lot in the last couple of updates. I'm still firmly in the camp that whatever happened would 100% influence the MC's decision making, and the player not knowing what happened is just a weird handicap. Otherwise, what happened is completely insignificant. Knowing most (all?) the LIs seem to be alive was probably a necessary evil to avoid Acting Lessons shenanigans.

I also found it a bit dissapointing that basically almost nothing happens with Julia, even tough she's the girlfriend. I would be pissed if my boyfriend booked a week vacation and didn't spend any time with me and went chasing other girls. I think it would have been more beneficial to have the game start before the car ride, like the hospital flashbacks and when Julia found you and slowly fixed you. Right now, after 6 chapters which most are the past, she's a stranger and has as much screentime as Brianna who just joined. That will make it very easy for most players to dump her ass and pursue the girl they wanted in the past, as we basically have no attachment to her.

All in all, good work, interesting story and will wait for new updates!
I was worried about this too so I tried to prioritize Julia in all present content. My worries came true too. Despite picking her at every possible opportunity, I don't feel I know her well. This makes most of the past Lis more compelling, especially Elena. I want to like Julia. She picked up the MC at apparently his worst and got him back to being a functional adult.

Feb 25, 2024
I remember when I first played at the start, arriving at the hotel, Micaela greeted me, and I treated her quite coldly, as I didn't know her significance in the past. However, as the game progressed, I grew to like her so much that I deeply regretted the way I treated her at the beginning of the game.

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
This has grown on me a lot in the last couple of updates. I'm still firmly in the camp that whatever happened would 100% influence the MC's decision making, and the player not knowing what happened is just a weird handicap. Otherwise, what happened is completely insignificant. Knowing most (all?) the LIs seem to be alive was probably a necessary evil to avoid Acting Lessons shenanigans.

I was worried about this too so I tried to prioritize Julia in all present content. My worries came true too. Despite picking her at every possible opportunity, I don't feel I know her well. This makes most of the past Lis more compelling, especially Elena. I want to like Julia. She picked up the MC at apparently his worst and got him back to being a functional adult.
I 100% agree with this and hope the dev sees this.
There needs to be a better focus on her since she is HIS MAIN LI forced by the story. So either do that or make her a friend or something else.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes