Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yet to play the update. But came across a reddit thread talking about games that came out last year. Had no idea this game is only about a year old I for sure assumed it was like 2 since I recall it felt like there was alot of content the first time I played. So good job and keep up the good work. This will be one of my first games I replay once my mini break of replaying games with updates is over.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
yet to play the update. But came across a reddit thread talking about games that came out last year. Had no idea this game is only about a year old I for sure assumed it was like 2 since I recall it felt like there was alot of content the first time I played. So good job and keep up the good work. This will be one of my first games I replay once my mini break of replaying games with updates is over.
yeah, i proposed this game in that reddit thread, and not only me actually, this game definitely deserves to be more popular than it already is

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah, i proposed this game in that reddit thread, and not only me actually, this game definitely deserves to be more popular than it already is
yeah I only didn't cause I forgot to check when this came out lol and didn't feel like editing my wall of text of a post.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
I'm having a weird issue with the game that I can't seem to resolve. Textbox transparency doesn't seem to have any effect
Screenshot 2024-01-12 103238.png

Even the menus are all like this, and I don't remember the game being set up this way?

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
what the hell is going on with this? The game ended the exact same place as the last time I played it (Sept. 2023). I decided to start from the beginning again because I hadn't played it in so long but it ended in the exact same place as my last save from the previous playthrough. Is this a rework or something? I never saw a mention of that.

On a whole other note... Why is there a Gallery Unlocker MOD on the first page when I could find no gallery in the game/VN? LOL

Last edited:

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I'm having a weird issue with the game that I can't seem to resolve. Textbox transparency doesn't seem to have any effect
View attachment 3256248

Even the menus are all like this, and I don't remember the game being set up this way?
Hey! I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. It really shouldn't look this way and I haven't changed anything to make it look like that. This reminds me of something I heard was called the "high contrast" mode in RenPy, but I'm not sure how to turn it on/off.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
what the hell is going on with this? The game ended the exact same place as the last time I played it (Sept. 2023). I decided to start from the beginning again because I hadn't played it in so long but it ended in the exact same place as my last save from the previous playthrough. Is this a rework or something? I never saw a mention of that.

On a whole other note... Why is there a Gallery Unlocker MOD on the first page when I could find no gallery in the game/VN? LOL
Hi!
Are you certain you downloaded and properly unpacked the latest version? The fact that you don't even see a Gallery option in the main menu suggests you don't have the correct version somehow, which is strange.

Jul 5, 2022
I actually had to reinstall the game to get the gallery option. Definitely played through chapter 5, though none of the scenes BEFORE chapter 5 are visible.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Sorry, but before blaming the dev you always have to check the game WITHOUT mods first. Since that's most likely a problem with the WT mod here. Unfortunately the guy there is not updating the files properly (just checked, he still is using an outdated "screens.rpy" without the gallery button).

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I actually had to reinstall the game to get the gallery option. Definitely played through chapter 5, though none of the scenes BEFORE chapter 5 are visible.
At the moment, the gallery doesn't retroactively unlock the scenes that you've played through before the gallery itself was added. Sorry about that and maybe I'll manage to fix that in a future release.

Reactions: RandomUsername377

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Hi!
Are you certain you downloaded and properly unpacked the latest version? The fact that you don't even see a Gallery option in the main menu suggests you don't have the correct version somehow, which is strange.
The reason of his problem is him having mod which is trash, buggy and even masks gallery from menu. Another problem is that either mod author wrongly named his mod to be compatible with v0.5 or you making last update didn't change game version which can cause confusion and situations like that.

As someone who was using mod to play your game, I would safely say that this mod pinned to first post make more harm then good. It contains A LOT of typos and bugs (masking gallery included) and I figured it out (that I should blame modder and not you) in chapter 3. I suggest to do something about that, either remove mod link from post or/and pay more attention to correct game version when making updates.

Last edited:

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The reason of his problem is him having mod which is trash, buggy and even masks gallery from menu. Another problem is that either mod author wrongly named his mod to be compatible with v0.5 or you making last update didn't change game version which can cause confusion and situations like that.

As someone who was using mod to play your game, I would safely say that this mod pinned to first post make more harm then good. It contains A LOT of typos and bugs (masking gallery included) and I figured it out (that I should blame modder and not you) in chapter 3. I suggest to do something about that, either remove mod link from post or/and pay more attention to correct game version when making updates.
I added a note next to the mod link (hopefully that will be enough to warn people, if not, I'll remove it completely later) and I'll make sure I pay proper attention to the game version when exporting the next version from RenPy.
Thanks for your input.

Reactions: Impurity2937

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Hey! I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. It really shouldn't look this way and I haven't changed anything to make it look like that. This reminds me of something I heard was called the "high contrast" mode in RenPy, but I'm not sure how to turn it on/off.
Thanks for the assist, google returned Shift+A to access the accessibility menu, and I was able to turn off the high contrast. Dunno how I turned that on. Game looks normal without the closed captioned look.

Reactions: Captain Crystallo

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Hi!
Pretty sure yeah.....

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes