Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Would it have been possible if the variation was purely flavour, and not had a real impact? Like you could have Alexia fantasize about fucking Jezera with her dick, but not necessarily add any more corruption or change some stat between Alexia and Jezera? Because that's mostly what I meant, I didn't need the Alexia futa scene to lead into a whole new route
It's doable, of course, but to put things into perspective, The new futa event accounts for:

- Alexia/Rowan relationship level - the succubus has different lines depending on the state of affairs between Alexia and Rowan.

- Whether or not alexia has her own room - minor description changes.

- The outcome of the previous Futa event - additional lines aare put into the place depending on whether or not Rowan sucked and/or took Alexia's cock in the ass, and Alexia will recall the sensation of him doing so.

- Alexia's corruption level - Alexia is considerably more conflicted about her cock if her corruption is low. She's also much more flustered when she meets Rowan in the final segment.

- Rowan's corruption level - his response to Alexia's behavior is much, much colder, if his corruption is high and he didn't suck/take it up the ass in the previous event. Which makes the final segment have 4 minor variations to in, depending on the above factors.

Which is more or less the gist of it, and that's not even accounting for all the choices the player can make in the event. There was simply no room to add Alexia fantasizing in this particular event, but it might happen in another event, when I am not drowning in variables.

Hahaha, jk, I am always drowning in variables.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
How do you get other Prince of Tomes CGs? No matter the corruption or influence I seem to get the queen CG.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
How do i trigger the new stuff?
The reserch job scene i keep getting is the one where Alexa juggles three balls
And forge hand is just the scene where she stands around.

Also to get the preggo in the orc camps can you only trigger that before resolving the duel?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I think the research job will get new content eventually. On my dominant Rowan playthrough I didn't see any new events aside from one prince of tomes thing. Hopefully Alexia will be able to learn more sexy magic and Rowan can use that to his benefit.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Given the way patrons are aiming, I completely doubt this, but it'd be nice if we did have an ending where we could kill both siblings and have them suffer for it.

Both siblings' reasoning for why they should rule is completely stupid and I'm pretty sure that if it weren't for the rather extreme circumstances Rowan finds himself in and if he were more learned, that he would pretty quickly realize that the logic falls through.

They do have power though. I'd be interested if there were a way to continuously siphon power from the siblings as they rot in the dungeon (perhaps next to anonymous voice man?). Just need to make sure the prison is actually secure, wouldn't want them escaping now, would we? That would be irresponsible.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Is it possible to go to the capital i can't seem to find a way
You can only access Rastadel after you get the Keep. If you follow the roads on the map, You will find it. There are at least 2 roads you can use

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes