TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
New scenes were pretty nice! I am slightly disappointed that the Alexia futa scene didn't give you the option on what to fantasize about, similar to how the whipping worker scene worked. That would've been fun, I think.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
New scenes were pretty nice! I am slightly disappointed that the Alexia futa scene didn't give you the option on what to fantasize about, similar to how the whipping worker scene worked. That would've been fun, I think.
I really liked the Alexia futa scene. I hope that with her own magic she can learn to grow one on her own. Then Rowan could have her help in fucking the bloodmeen's denizens. How better to have fun X'Zaratl, Jezera or even Andras if Rowan and his futa-wife had fun together.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I will just note that the Alexia whipping scene is far and away the longest and most complex random event in the game thus far. Don't expect most events to function like that.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The fua masturbation event couldn't handle more variation, since it already had to account for how Rowan behaved in the previous futa event, and how corrupt Alexia is.

Maybe for the next event >.>

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
The new Greyhide scene was hot, but felt a little rushed. I was expecting for Alexia to have to work much harder to get the D. It's mentioned how big he is several times, so she should probably do some stretching first in a set up scene. Either using toys - made in the forge - or maybe via Greyhides thick fingers. Just an idea.
so there's a new scene with alexia and greyhide? i checked the 2.39 cgs on e-hentai but i can't find this scene ¬¬

Jul 27, 2017
so there's a new scene with alexia and greyhide? i checked the 2.39 cgs on e-hentai but i can't find this scene ¬¬
It doesn't have cg yet, just text. It will probably get a cg next month, considering what people tend to vote for.

Last edited:

worlder

May 17, 2017
With no disrespect intended toward any of the writers of this game, I felt that the greyhide scene was really poorly implemented. It felt rushed and it completely ignored the buildup of the last few scenes. It took Alexia getting drunk and then horny to mess with greyhide the first time and then intervention in their drinks being spiked to get going the second time. It followed a pattern of them just fooling around while their inhibitions were lowered and it hit on a classic ntr/cheating type kink of no one being able to say no because they just got too turned on to be logical. Alexia is just purely dominant with almost no build up in this scene and they go from taboo to sex to climax in like 8 brief sentences. There is no proper corruption or flow to the overall substory. I guess I cannot complain too much because I no longer support on patreon, but I will say that the decreasing quality and frequency of the corruption/ntr/cheating aspects of the game is why I stopped in the first place. It still feels like this game can't decide what audience it is trying to cater to. That being said, maybe there is more money in dominant rowan, aggressive alexia, getting revenge against andras/jezera and etc. Personally I thought Big Brother was a way better game while eric was around but there is no doubt that they started making more money after they phased him out. At this point it almost seems like the ntr tag may be hindering this game since it will immediately filter a lot of people out, but its also not doing enough to appeal to that audience over other games.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Do we have to play an older save to view some of the CGs? Specifically, is he Helayna maledom CG for the training event that didn't have the CG before?

Erina

Dec 3, 2017
While I feel that the Greyhide scene was bit rushed and personally I'd preffer it to be stretched to few encounters, I enjoyed it very much. Honestly, I play the game mostly for Alexia and I'd gladly switch to a game telling all the story from her POV, from being a wife of a hero to becoming a strong-willed, open woman that could play twins to her own win.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The fua masturbation event couldn't handle more variation, since it already had to account for how Rowan behaved in the previous futa event, and how corrupt Alexia is.

Maybe for the next event >.>
Would it have been possible if the variation was purely flavour, and not had a real impact? Like you could have Alexia fantasize about fucking Jezera with her dick, but not necessarily add any more corruption or change some stat between Alexia and Jezera? Because that's mostly what I meant, I didn't need the Alexia futa scene to lead into a whole new route :p

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
...why?? just for fun :)
Seeds of Chaos v0.2.39 Skunked (95MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm I hope to see more of Arzyl soon, Nocturnal Elves scene is probably the hottest scene ever.

Reactions: playerdude
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes