TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
A few bugs I noticed.

1.The acclimated Helayna sex scenes start happening before she is acclimated to her condition
2.A ruler event with Liurial(the one where she gives you some tea with lemon in it in addition to helping with some clerical tasks)happens before Rowan meets Liurial.
3.Even after building a brothel and hiring spies, there is no option to have them infiltrate villages, although there is one for the keep. I let you know if I run into any problems with the orciad stuff when I get far enough into it.
I was able to infiltrate villages with spies in older versions. If it's not something that got messed up in an update, maybe only certain are infiltrateable.

Aug 26, 2016
I was able to infiltrate villages with spies in older versions. If it's not something that got messed up in an update, maybe only certain are infiltrateable.
I know that spies worked right in older versions. And yes, it may be the case that only certain villages are meant to be subvertable by spies, but I really do think something's bugged though because with the villages you could infiltrate in older versions you would get a menu with various choices about how to deal with the village after entering it and subversion was one of the options available. Now, I don't get that option in that menu even after I have the brothel built and some spies hired.

Dark rai

Jun 13, 2017
Will there be a follow up event for Emma ? And does Batri always win if Delane escapes or is there a way for us to change the outcome?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Will there be a follow up event for Emma ? And does Batri always win if Delane escapes or is there a way for us to change the outcome?
Batri always kills Ulcro if Delane escapes. I do not know of a planned Emma follow up.

D

Deleted member 705263

I don't think a follow up is necessary to that scene.
I agree, it isn't necessary, but I don't think it's impossible, either. A voyeuristic orc x Emma scene is one example that would work, though I suspect they're quite tired of writing orcs for the moment. I wouldn't be opposed to a sort-of "spiritual successor," either.
More pregnancy-related content would be cool, basically. I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed that scene. I don't know how you'd fit it into the story, though. Something at the breeding pits, I guess?

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Will there be a follow up event for Emma ?
Depends on player interests. The priority at the moment is progressing the main plot and getting started with some of the plotlines that have already been hinted upon. But later in the development we will be revisiting some of the older scenes, and asking our patreons which of them should have follow up scenes.

I do have a continution planned for Emma, so I certainly won't mind if more people call for her to reappear.

. I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed that scene.
Thank you! :)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Renegadewolf

Oct 4, 2017
@T51bwinterized

What determines whether any given release is the dev version or not? I found it quite convenient for viewing new content without having to search it out. Also, what are your team's feelings about a community that openly shares your payed content for free? I mean, you're clearly aware of it so I'm curious.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Depends on player interests. The priority at the moment is progressing the main plot and getting started with some of the plotlines that have already been hinted upon. But later in the development we will be revisiting some of the older scenes, and asking our patreons which of them should have follow up scenes.

I do have a continution planned for Emma, so I certainly won't mind if more people call for her to reappear.

:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
Hope this get chosen by patrons in the future.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
@T51bwinterized

What determines whether any given release is the dev version or not? I found it quite convenient for viewing new content without having to search it out. Also, what are your team's feelings about a community that openly shares your payed content for free? I mean, you're clearly aware of it so I'm curious.
The dev version is something we give away to $25 backers and higher as a thank you for their support. Someone leaks it pretty frequently though.

On the whole, no one on the team can probably say they adore the fact that the Private builds are in the hands of pirates weeks before it goes public. It's a free game. None of the actual content additions are DLC or anything. Which makes the fact that people go out of their way to torrent it slightly more baffling.

But, real talk here. What are we going to do about it? Add DRM? Ha. Try to track down backers who leak somehow? Double ha. Try to shame people into not leaking or downloading? You get the idea.

The way I personally see it is that it's just going to keep happening. And at the end of the day, you guys are playing the game, talking about the game, posting about the game on message boards. Engagement and name recognition are core goals, so it's hardly an all around loss. And some people who were once pirates became backers or non-pirate participants in the community. So it's not the ideal form of participation and we distinctly do not endorse it, but we're pragmatic about it and we're not going to raise some kind serious fuss about it.

People will continue to pirate it and we'll keep on making a quality game. That's a status quo we can live with.

But yall gonna firstly introduce ntring futa roselin once you introduce the nemesis system right?
The details of Nemesis are not solid. I cannot comment on their release at this time.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Dark rai

Jun 13, 2017

Thank you . I was curious because Rowan mentioned trying to help her though the probability of success would be low.

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
It's been a few versions since I played last. How much Alexia NTR stuff is locked behind the player deciding to betray her? Because that really sucks a lot of the "oomph" out of it for me. I mean, if you betray her you pretty much deserve it, imo.

I would much prefer a sweet, loyal Rowan whose wife still ends up fucking everyone else.

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
In terms of continuations, I hope we will get more of Jez and that girl that was licking her feet in Helayna's daydream scenes. Maybe as to what happened when Helayna left or maybe something else, her serving as a maid perhaps.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Does the opening sex scene with the wife do anything? If not I hope the dev changes it so it does for example if though the whole thing she is treated roughly and submits to the MC then though out the game she would have a submissive personality and allow the MC to get away with more.

Aug 26, 2016
The first thing that I can really think of continuation wise would be for those two farm girls to get repeatable sex scenes with the protagonist with them becoming either assistants or harem girls for Rowan down the line.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Thank you . I was curious because Rowan mentioned trying to help her though the probability of success would be low.
He gives different excuses depending on the state of Delane's quest, but the objective was to signal to the player that while a follow up scene might happen, they shouldn't get their hopes up ^^

But if Emma follow up ever happens, Orciad resolution won't impact it.

It's been a few versions since I played last. How much Alexia NTR stuff is locked behind the player deciding to betray her? Because that really sucks a lot of the "oomph" out of it for me. I mean, if you betray her you pretty much deserve it, imo.

I would much prefer a sweet, loyal Rowan whose wife still ends up fucking everyone else.
I don't think any of the NTR is locked behind Rowan cheating. Making Rowan a loyal husband and Alexia a cheating whore is certainly one of the playstyle that is being supported, along with both of them cheating on one another, Rowan cheating on loyal Alexia, and the two of them actually staying faithful to one another.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

Like two scenes are locked behind it. But, overall it is entirely possible to play an NTR game of SoC where you don't betray Alexia.

In terms of continuations, I hope we will get more of Jez and that girl that was licking her feet in Helayna's daydream scenes. Maybe as to what happened when Helayna left or maybe something else, her serving as a maid perhaps.
We will not. She was a background charachter there to achieve very specific end. We don't divert resources away from importamt scenes to add content to pointless background charachters. If what you want is more slavery and lesbian BDSM you will be getting that.

But, I worked on Harem VX before SoC. Harem is a fine and good game. But, we got fucking buried by people requesting that nameless charatchar with two seconds of screen time who were only there to fulfill an end in a scene be made into full charachters you can add to your Harem. I cannot overstate to you what a drain on time and resources it was. It taught me conclusively not to expand bit parts. I know Arioch feels just as strongly on the issue as I do. Someone like Emma or Mary who have full scenes can be expanded, but we do not expand bit parts.

Does the opening sex scene with the wife do anything? If not I hope the dev changes it so it does for example if though the whole thing she is treated roughly and submits to the MC then though out the game she would have a submissive personality and allow the MC to get away with more.
We will not be changing the opening sex scene in the foreseeable future.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes