3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Frirst of all, the game is finished, means there won't be any updates.
Second of all, the picture of pregnant Aya one of her gore endings, which
is really great in my opinion, because

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please use proper spoilers in the future and not just a shit ton of spaces. I edited your comment in my reply to use proper spoiler tags instead of the spaces.

yanqing

Jan 2, 2019
How do I have relationships with the heroines if I already have them at the maximum level of intimacy, can someone help me?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Ok.So..here we go .....again. Found some gold treasure. GOG unofficial patch with demosaic. Not perfect, but works (tested in CG mode). Looks OK to me.

Aya.uncen.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BangB420

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
patch had an error saying it could not find the GOG version of the game, it will now close.

no luck.
Strange... Apparently you are using some very secret place to install games that patcher can't find the right path.
I can offer a variant without checking registry. How about "Run As Administrator"?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I don't get it the 1.5.1 Steam version is censored? Why the latest one is censored and 1.3.1 is uncensored?
Same question as above, and what are the changes between 1.3.1 and 1.5.1?, also there's no 1.5.1 ver. uncensored?
Guys.....:rolleyes: Go through the last few posts instead of spamming. I uploaded the 1.5.1 gog version with the uncensor patch, so I don't know why these questions...Or is there something wrong with "natural" DRM-free version?;)
However, the answer is simple - because no one posted/created an uncensored patch or an uncensored repack of the game.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023

Release Date: 2022-06-22

- Steam build Patch note (Version 1.51b)
Fixed game crash in some environments

Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash within a few minutes after startup in some environments.

Reactions: DocRipper
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes