Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Okay, it's 0200 hours in the morning here now. I'm done after 21 hours of work. Ping if something is borked (I've tested everything I can think of multiple times but there's always a chance) and I'll check it after some rest.

Y'all take care and enjoy.
Legend (y) :cool: Thanks, man

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Pffft. Bud, many say exactly that but few actually mean it. I appreciate the moral support though, sincerely. It's almost 2330 hours here now so I'm running out of time. I quite tired now but I'm so close to having this all done. Maybe, just maybe I can push through.
I always tell devs to take their time and get their rest! i haven't said anything till now to let you know it's better to get it right than get it out FAST. you do great work and deserve the same words and treatment any dev should get! Thank you for your hard work and getting this out as fast as you did... btw i haven't even had a chance to start with the new or replaying the old! I'm just happy it got done!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Getting an error when I try to rename the MC inside the Sancho Gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Confirmed, have the issue as well
Good morning. Give me a bit to get the coffee going and I'll check it out, then push a Maintenance Update.

Thank you for reporting. I looked at my logs and I surely don't have that feature marked as verified. Here I thought I had it all checked off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: illogicallity

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changelog:
  • Resolved issue with borked MC renaming input box via SanchoCheats (apparently size does indeed matter). Thanks to illogicallity for reporting and my bud colombeen for confirming my oversight.
Simply download and reinstall over existing SanchoMod installation, overwriting as requested.

Regards.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
I have a question with games like this and being a dik that have multiple routes that require more than one play through to get all scenes/dialogs. Is it possible to code it so we pick which route is our "main one" and then let the game essentially play as somewhat of a VN and just show all scenes in correct order thereby getting a "harem" route ( idk much about coding im just a hopeful pervert)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tarock

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Go get you some.

Changelog:
  • Resolved issue with borked MC renaming input box via SanchoCheats (apparently size does indeed matter). Thanks to illogicallity for reporting and my bud colombeen for confirming my oversight.
Simply download and reinstall over existing SanchoMod installation, overwriting as requested.

Regards.
thank you for the update`

Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
Sancho I want to apologize to you, I just downloaded your updated mod and the game is working, my mistake. I thought the mod was working on the current game, so now I understand why I had a problem with other games with your mod. I apologize again and I hope that I didn't cause you any problems with my stupid comment. You are doing a good job for us players, which I questioned by my own mistake, and that's why I'm happy to support you.

Reactions: Freki

jbradley31520

Aug 2, 2022
To echo Tom Anderson above: I'm getting the same error (see attachment).

Platform: Android 12;
JoiPlay build: 1.20.410-patreon;
Ren'Py Plugin: 8.1.3_7.6.3_001-patreon

Used the same for 12a & the mod worked perfectly. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20240513-180956.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Go get you some.

Changelog:

Regards.
Well, at least with the stuff I use the mod for, no problems from me. Thank you so very much for this mod!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well not working on joiplay
To echo Tom Anderson above: I'm getting the same error (see attachment).

Platform: Android 12;
JoiPlay build: 1.20.410-patreon;
Ren'Py Plugin: 8.1.3_7.6.3_001-patreon

Used the same for 12a & the mod worked perfectly. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks in advance

View attachment 3632013
VN is now on RenPy 8 (as I previously posted the dev changed platform versions mid-production). That version of RenPy + SanchoMod = not android compatible (yet).

Having trouble getting mod to work properly. App wont launch on mac. copied and replaced where necessary.

View attachment 3633651
Should work fine on Win/Linux/Mac. Are you running on a virtual machine instance of Win on that Mac or what?

jbradley31520

Aug 2, 2022
VN is now on RenPy 8 (as I previously posted the dev changed platform versions mid-production). That version of RenPy + SanchoMod = not android compatible (yet).

Ok, I appreciate the response. Fantastic mod btw.

Should work fine on Win/Linux/Mac. Are you running on a virtual machine instance of Win on that Mac or what?
Ok, thanks for responding.

rossypants

Nov 12, 2018

Just running on MacOS. Dropped the files into the game folder and got that traceback. Also tried running through Renpy as a launcher and got the same traceback. Do I need to edit a .RPY file or something?

jbradley31520

Aug 2, 2022

Wait...I was a bit distracted & glossed over your response when I replied earlier, but now that I have some time I need some clarity. When you say this game runs on RenPy 8 do you mean 8.2.1 or 8.1.3? & if you mean the 8.2.1 version is that only compatible with JoiPlay 1.20.500. I'll look for the post you referenced regarding this while awaiting your response

Edit: The 'about' section on the main menu of StD 12b cites v8.1.3.23091805 as the RenPy version used. Shouldn't the version I've been using (8.1.3_7.6.3_001-patreon) be sufficient? (I expect by now that I appear to be too heavily focused on a trivial matter, but full disclosure: I'm just really interested in learning coding & writing. & just in case it's not blatantly obvious by now, I'm a complete noob. So if you have any references or recommendations on where I can learn more, that would be awesome. Assume I know very, very little)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes