Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update progress report (almost done, not quite)

I've completed the full rewrite of the ChoiceGuide (including the new potential forced MadPunsihed issue described here), fully populated SanchoGallery, and have 2 of the 4 pathing scripts MiniStat choreographed.

This leaves me with two paths to 100% bug test and choreograph. This is for paths (VerSelEl) and (VerSelOnlyChoice) which have a total estimated 130 choreographing requirements. Once that is done I have some minor code cleanup (I did most of it last night) before building a retail distribution for final integrity testing and pushing live.

Here's the end of the "new" update content's path for reference, including a page 70 snapshot for grins:
1715543946554.png 1715543987450.png

So, this has me getting very close to seeing light at the end of the tunnel and this damn thing finally fully updated (VN and mod Core). I'm back to it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I know it's super ungreatfull, but you got any ETA on when update will be ready (ballpark at least) ? Again thank you so much for all this, we all appriciate it very much!
See post above this one bud... that's the best I can offer since giving actual hours/minutes is futile until I'm actually uploading the links for you to DL... too many IRL variables that effect time tbh.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
See post above this one bud... that's the best I can offer since giving actual hours/minutes is futile until I'm actually uploading the links for you to DL... too many IRL variables that effect time tbh.
No stress, Quality takes time - so take as much as you need :)

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Doesnt work at all for me cant even start the game I get that message screen "An exception has occurred." only option is to delete mod files and then works fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Soulafein and shiqz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Doesnt work at all for me cant even start the game I get that message screen "An exception has occurred." only option is to delete mod files and then works fine.
Seducing the Devil [v0.12a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

Try reading what the "version" number the mod is for and what version number the "game" is.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Try reading what the "version" number the mod is for and what version number the "game" is.
Wasting your time bud. I already attempted this in the previous page here. We simply can't save them all... there will always be folks that simply can't even boil water if provided basic instruction. I've raised the white flag with 'em at this point. :ROFLMAO:

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022

Yup thats it didnt even notice its a and I need b, as soon as you mention it hit me. Im trying couple of games so i lost track. Thanks :D

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
I'm trying my best to get it out before I pass out this evening... so maybe, just maybe I can pull this off without a hitch. A bit more patience please. Thanks.
take ur time man dont need to rush thanks anyway for the updates

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
Pffft. Bud, many say exactly that but few actually mean it. I appreciate the moral support though, sincerely. It's almost 2330 hours here now so I'm running out of time. I quite tired now but I'm so close to having this all done. Maybe, just maybe I can push through.
yea anything above that and we will recieve a warning from mods LOL but i'm sure most of us are grateful for u guys work on these walkthrough

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Pffft. Bud, many say exactly that but few actually mean it. I appreciate the moral support though, sincerely. It's almost 2330 hours here now so I'm running out of time. I quite tired now but I'm so close to having this all done. Maybe, just maybe I can push through.
Don't push yourself to hard... We love SanchoMod but it's not worth it if you can't get a decent night's sleep. Reasonable people will understand ;)

Reactions: shiqz

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No rest for the wicked (yet)

SanchoMod Update (Ep11 v0.12b)
1715582333684.png 1715582353077.png 1715582440338.png
Updated to latest Core v7b!

Links in OP and FAQ are both updated accordingly.

IMPORTANT!!!: Please read the following instructions if you decide to load an old save (click the spoiler):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No rest for the wicked (yet)

SanchoMod Update (Ep11 v0.12b)
View attachment 3629800 View attachment 3629801 View attachment 3629803
Updated to latest Core v7b!

Links in OP and FAQ are both updated accordingly.

IMPORTANT!!!: Please read the following instructions if you decide to load an old save (click the spoiler):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.
Nice, sounds like it was a bitch to do.

Don't really care about saves, don't remember shit from a year ago, so new run it is.

Reactions: MixQQ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod QM HoverMode detail:

One of the new features (I know, it's minor but it's been requested more than a few times) is a QM hover mode. This one is coded pretty slick, since the QM is toggled in one of three ways: via the MiniMenu, SanchoOptions, or HotKey "q". Each one effects the QM differently so it was a bit tricky to code intuitively and correctly.
  • Via the MiniMenu only toggles the QM On/Off regardless of any current setting (regardless of On/Off/Hover).
  • Via SanchoOptions and you get everything in one place to tweak the QM (teaser below).
  • Via HotKey "q" cycles through the QM stages (On/Off/Hover).
  • All three above populate an associated SanchoNotifications (the upper-left notification flag) to let you know what mode QM is in.
I made it so if the player has the HoverMode enabled that the QM is shown with SanchoOptions screen open so you can actually see the QuickMenu while adjusting parameters. Once the player is done adjusting it, if the HoverMode is still active then when SanchoOptions is closed the QM goes back into its HoverMode state (hidden until the player mouses over a specified target area). HoverMode is automatically reset to Off if the QM is disabled (so it remains intuitive to use). It's setting is saved on a per save file basis (as with most SanchoOptions I do my best not to never fuck with your persistent file). The default when starting the VN or within either Gallery is QM ON mode (non-hover mode).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes