Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
The irony on display here is practically palpable.

For someone who says that someone else is overestimating their interest in the game, you're very invested in talking about the game. Even to the point of bitchy commentary about "kids" and "last word"... As you attempt to have the last word on the subject.
I had to respond because I felt he was misrepresenting my point, so had to try and make it clear.
And I always find it funny when people say that just because you took 20 seconds to write a reply that means you have to care deeply or are very invested lol.
As I said, I like some parts of the game but it is not really that good, just my opinion. I mainly like it for its visuals and not much else, the only main girl I like is Selina so that means there is a whole bunch of the game I dont care about, unlike most other games where I like most if not all the LIs.
But that is the problem, there is regret. I understand that you think it's not enough. Next update will deal with that situation, and I think you will see how she truly feels about it.
Yeah, its my perceived lack of regret and interest from her what bothered me and her caring more about the mom than in her relationship with MC that was going to shit. Thats how I saw it or what I got from the game, that added up with not liking her very much to begin with for obvious reasons. I gave her route a go to see if it changed my mind and, on the contrary, made me dislike her more.
I get it they will get there eventually but they already lost me to the point I dont care to find out, again, just my opinion. But at least we made things clear in the end even though we ultimately disagree.
which way to harem?
You need to go for Vero+Selina when asked and then forgive Ella at the hospital. I'm pretty sure that should be the harem ending.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I had to respond
That's the real point, you just fail to realise it. No, you didn't have to respond. It's as simple as that.
You didn't even have to respond to my post, but you did anyway.

And I always find it funny when people say that just because you took 20 seconds to write a reply
The length of time taken and even the size of a post does not equate to the overall content or substantive quality of a post.
A person with dyslexia could take five mintues to verify what they've written is correct on a spelling and grammatical level, and it could still say absolutely nothing of value, or it could be the most insightful sentence you could read in a day.

You will bee able to make an harem in every path. Just have to be careful to not fall for lust, as it will lead to bad endings.
Not to mention, no more Cherry.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: WarriorSteel

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Bla bla you care for commenting
Dont know what the point you were trying to make is. But I repeat, writing a comment about something doesnt mean you carea whole lot about it. I just had a discussion in a game I don't even plan to play anymore, just because I can. If you think that writing a comment is something special that requires heavy investment, then thats just you. If I think something I write it and thats it, takes seconds and when I am quoted I respond, not a big deal, I am actually surprised this whole discussion didnt get wiped out for being off topic and overall nonsensical and asinine, bit thats cool with me.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
She's dead? The dev killed off the only character incest enjoyers cared for? Guess he doesn't want our money.
She might die if you go down the bad endings, as she will be consumed by Lileva. If you stay on the good paths, Cherry will leave and Lileva will be defeated.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Good morning everybody. Kindly help, please.

I have followed most carefully every step of DL and install, for every indicated bit of the game.

I have stopped playing because I am plagued by the frequent disappearance of groups of images, sometimes a couple, sometimes as many as ten to forty...pitch black screen with just the dialogue visible, so I can follow the action but cannot see any of it, until the images return for a short while before vanishing again.

I have now reached the scene with the black uniform policeman... Everyone is ready to go home... and I get kicked to the very beginning of the game.
I have also come across countless 'an exception has occured' and clicked 'ignore' repeatedly until the story could proceed.
What am I doing wrong ? Should I delete the game and start again from scratch ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Good morning everybody. Kindly help, please.

I have followed most carefully every step of DL and install, for every indicated bit of the game.

I have stopped playing because I am plagued by the frequent disappearance of groups of images, sometimes a couple, sometimes as many as ten to forty...pitch black screen with just the dialogue visible, so I can follow the action but cannot see any of it, until the images return for a short while before vanishing again.

I have now reached the scene with the black uniform policeman... Everyone is ready to go home... and I get kicked to the very beginning of the game.
I have also come across countless 'an exception has occured' and clicked 'ignore' repeatedly until the story could proceed.
What am I doing wrong ? Should I delete the game and start again from scratch ?
No idea, are you using compressed, are you using the patch, are you using the mod, have you played before and using old saves? There could be many things.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Thank you for replying.

Seducing_The_Devil_OscarSixs_Mod_0.9.0.1, yes.
Old saves, yes. Saves dating back to August 2021 no longer load.
Incest patch, yes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you for replying.

Seducing_The_Devil_OscarSixs_Mod_0.9.0.1, yes.
Old saves, yes. Saves dating back to August 2021 no longer load.
Incest patch, yes.
That mod you are using is outdated.

I'd start from scratch and delete it, then re-extract, then install the mod linked below, it already has the incest patch with it.

Seducing the Devil [v0.12a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

Reactions: Le Mat

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Ok i think something is wrong with my game or saves as each new update it seems to end at same place where baby is born and Goddess Lileva touches babys head and then it ends but is saying it chapter 10 and wont go further ? Plz help View attachment 2286647
Nothing wrong. The route updated is the one MC goes to USA to see Ella and bring Selena and Veronica with him.
Just played the game and it's great... but i was perplexed by the same thing. Glad i found these posts. I'm reading the thread and seeing all this content that i never experienced, yet my game ends just after the baby is born.

Ugh, i have a to rant a bit. Why not just create a kinetic VN with a good story?? All these huge choices only lead to massive development time and essentially creating multiple games in one. I've never read a book that asks me to choose option 1, 2 or 3 and then skip to page 42, 47 or 49 depending on the respective of said choice. That's kinda stupid. No wonder games like BaDik only releases an update once a year. "6000 new renders" yet you'll only see 20% of them because of the choices you've made in your save. I don't care for multiple save games... Eternum does it the right way.

Anyway, guess i need to revert back to one of the choices i made that locked me out of soooo much content. :rolleyes:

Not to criticize the dev, it's a great game! Just saying...

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes