Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i have a big question to ask.....someone knows wich path is the right one?
bcs it have netorare and harem all togheter im still dont know what is the dev endgame here....
if i want an harem path wich one of the Li's o need to choose?

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
bcs it have netorare and harem all togheter im still dont know what is the dev endgame here....
The ntr happens regardless unless you disable it at the start, its part of the plot that mc's gf cheats on him repeatedly throughout the game ( with a woman, dont know if that changes anything for you but I still mention it just in case). If you want harem then dont reject anyone

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
it's still happens even if you disable it, you just don't see it, like you said - part of the plot
Oh really? :eek:, I didnt know that. Damn, what you gonna do, I guess it is what is. I thought it worked the same as the mmf cuck stuff with that other guy, that if you disable it then he no longer fucks the girls.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Oh really? :eek:, I didnt know that. Damn, what you gonna do, I guess it is what is.
The cheating doesn't happen if you disable it, those guys are completely wrong. Game even have different dialogues to take your decision to turn it off into account.
Every path can lead you to a harem, each of the 4 paths is the right one. You just have to make the right decision in each path for you to defeat Lileva.
The ntr happens regardless unless you disable it at the start, its part of the plot that mc's gf cheats on him repeatedly throughout the game ( with a woman, dont know if that changes anything for you but I still mention it just in case). If you want harem then dont reject anyone
it's still happens even if you disable it, you just don't see it, like you said - part of the plot
You are both wrong. If you disable the cheating content, then it doesn't happen.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
The cheating doesn't happen if you disable it, those guys are completely wrong. Game even have different dialogues to take your decision to turn it off into account.
Every path can lead you to a harem, each of the 4 paths is the right one. You just have to make the right decision in each path for you to defeat Lileva.

You are both wrong. If you disable the cheating content, then it doesn't happen.
I mean, I wasn't wrong then. I said it was avoidable only if you disable it at the start. Otherwise it is a huge part of the plot.:unsure::
The ntr happens regardless unless you disable it at the start, its part of the plot that mc's gf cheats on him repeatedly throughout the game...

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I mean, I wasn't wrong then. I said it was avoidable only if you disable it at the start. Otherwise it is a huge part of the plot.:unsure::
my bad, my bad guys

it has been a while...

bought it on steam long ago, gonna try it again and refresh my memory after the next update... if it will happen of course

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes