Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
Yes I did. And you have already picked one of them by now. It's just you don't know which one you have picked. But you can change your decision later.

The 4 paths are -

1. You visit your Ella. Leaving everyone else behind. No Veronica, Selina, Kylie, Riley content.

2. You visit your Ella. Veronica and Selina join as well. No Kylie, Riley content.

3. You don't visit your Ella. Instead she comes to your place. Possibility of Madison visiting as well.

4. You don't visit your Ella. She doesn't come too. No Ella, Madison, lilith content. Only Veronica, Selina, Kylie, Riley + new characters content.

But 4 characters are always available no matter which decision you make. Lileva, Your daughter, Mom and Aunt
So for now we're in process of route 1 or 2 for the settings in beginning, what will change is how we handle the ladies to for they come to you, is the right @DeafPerv? No route where you score all of Ella's family?

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
Well I can say it is one of a kind interesting game. Got a little bit confused at the beginning, but at the end it turn out pretty good. So far so good. Very impress. Would be cool to have some voice and sound with sex scene, but I know this will be asking for to much. Waiting for the next update :cool:

Reactions: DeafPerv

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Yes I did. And you have already picked one of them by now. It's just you don't know which one you have picked. But you can change your decision later.

The 4 paths are -

1. You visit your Ella. Leaving everyone else behind. No Veronica, Selina, Kylie, Riley content.

2. You visit your Ella. Veronica and Selina join as well. No Kylie, Riley content.

3. You don't visit your Ella. Instead she comes to your place. Possibility of Madison visiting as well.

4. You don't visit your Ella. She doesn't come too. No Ella, Madison, lilith content. Only Veronica, Selina, Kylie, Riley + new characters content.

But 4 characters are always available no matter which decision you make. Lileva, Your daughter, Mom and Aunt
Will other combinations be possible at the end of the game, for example Veronica + Maddison (except for always available characters)?

Reactions: Zero919

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
So for now we're in process of route 1 or 2 for the settings in beginning, what will change is how we handle the ladies to for they come to you, is the right @DeafPerv? No route where you score all of Ella's family?
Yes all depends on how you handle them.
You can score all of Ella's family on both 1 and 2.

Will other combinations be possible at the end of the game, for example Veronica + Maddison (except for always available characters)?
If you take the 2nd route then yes.

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
OK, I have played the game. I'm into the story. I just want to know that how many scenes are there (current version)? Just to make sure did i missed any.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
OK, I have played the game. I'm into the story. I just want to know that how many scenes are there (current version)? Just to make sure did i missed any.
I think it's linear So far so u have most likely seen all the scenes so far in the current build of the game

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
If you've played just once then you have missed around 9 or 10 scenes.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
All this waiting for Mom content was more than worthy it holy shit, Madison is second favorite character atm, at first I din't really giva a fuck about Ella and her family plotline, but the way you managed to flesh it out really hooked me, genuinely interested to see how you are going to develop that family and if Ella's mom is interested in me becoming part of the family.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Did you use the wrong model for the mother in the beginning? Cause mc called the woman with red highlights "mom" when you first meet Lileva and then later in the 7 door scene with the dad its a different woman. Also maybe work on making Riley look younger? I thought she was Jason's mom and Kylie was the sister. (Maybe its just me)

Overall I enjoyed the game albeit short, prologue was a bit confusing but since the story is still very early in development I won't say anything. (Where are they if they're not in America tho?) Mother daughter incest was a welcomed surprise. I don't think I know any other game experimenting with this genre. Hope to see a full on sex scene in the future.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Did you use the wrong model for the mother in the beginning? Cause mc called the woman with red highlights "mom" when you first meet Lileva and then later in the 7 door scene with the dad its a different woman. Also maybe work on making Riley look younger? I thought she was Jason's mom and Kylie was the sister. (Maybe its just me)

Overall I enjoyed the game albeit short, prologue was a bit confusing but since the story is still very early in development I won't say anything. (Where are they if they're not in America tho?) Mother daughter incest was a welcomed surprise. I don't think I know any other game experimenting with this genre. Hope to see a full on sex scene in the future.
Nope. Same model.
During the ritual her hair had red highlight.
She is naturally a brunett.

Riley doesn't look older than Kylie. Pretty sure Kylie has a mature look. Kylie has beautiful skin . That's why she looks a bit young.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ohno, she accidentaly covers her titties! Never seen such drama captured by a single image! :cry:
Buttlove saves the day :cool:

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes