Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
The best part was when our aunt tells us what the fuck is going on, then she says:
-"Moving to USA, not my problem anymore, seeeeeya!!"
And then she just bolts as if the Devil would have a problem getting a Green Card or some shit, brilliant storytelling.
Or could be that Lileva is actually powerless and needs a host to do anything. Like she needed mommy to use mc and now mommy is inside devil daughter. Devil daughter is involved with mc so aunt is pretty much safe in usa where there is no host to get her.
If she stayed then Lileva would have used mommy or mc.

I don't think deaf is a lazy writer. As his patron I can confirm that he puts so much work on his game despite earning fraction of what others do.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I really don't want to bother myself by explaining the same thing over and over again.
There are pre-determined events that this game is going through now. So like it or not, most of them will be shoved onto your face.

I can't feed everyone the same thing if each and every one of you have different taste in incest.
Now my renders are being judged as very poor, a simple custom mouse pointer is questioned, female bodies are being judged as the worst of the crop. If you can't practically see the last scene then it's not my problem that you have a bad eye sight.

Devil hasn't even gotten her proper intro. Yet you already want me to seduce her while there are games where you can't even dick a girl after 20 freaking updates. I don't like milking for money. Veronica is one of the favorite girls here. I could have gone 10 updates more without the last scene. I still didn't.

This comparison with DOD is so stupid.

Now someone wants me to explain a sex scene when all of them are pov scenes. Like they want me to narrate how Mc's dick slowly touches the clit of Veronica's wet pussy and her whole body shivers for a moment.

Oh god.
Hey dev, you have my full support. Not all games need to be non-linear. I myself feel happy when a dev tries to tell a single good story instead of getting all tangled up in a dozen story branches. Also, not all games need to build up to a climax, because I think it depends on the theme of the story being told. I think your renders are excellent too.

My only minor complaint is that you put Mom out of the picture so early in the game. I loved the mother and son incest, however little there is of it (especially when viewed from father's perspective). I hope the mom-son incest will not stop there.

BTW, I would also like to see some MMF threesome with mom/friend's mom. Many games seem to shy off from such outrageous scenarios, but you have already boldly put many taboo elements that other devs would hesitate to include.

Reactions: DeafPerv

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
What is all this ranting in this thread? I mean, there are many shittier games out there.

And talking about different kinks and tastes, If you want a story that is not linear, go play acting lessons. You want to cut your wrists after that. Fun 18+ games boys.

I prefer a simple linear game with decent models in it, over that emo out of the box creative shit anyday.
Just keep doing you creator! Let the internet rant.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
i like your renders..the story is fine..my only gripe you have seen being the roaming/room lag..which others have pointed out is due to the custom cursor...its your game Dev..do it your way...we are all freeloading complainers..LOL...its our duty to be annoying pains in the ass :D but hey...can ya give those of us with issues a standard cursor? :D
Yes definitely can. I also need to figure out why is it lagging.
The next update will have a fix.

I have to ask, how do the tags work on this site? I'm asking because this game has a harem tag but there is nothing harem about this game just because the MC sleeps with a lot of different women does not mean it's a harem. Also I'm a little surprised by how many people are ok with a wimpy MC and the fact he seems ok with all the sloppy seconds he seems to be getting in this story. I mean none of the girls care for him in any way without having their lust manipulated to even have an interest in him sexually at least. I also hate the fact that not a single women in this story so far has any loyalty to the MC I mean this dude has to fight some supernatural BS and he doesn't even have anyone he can trust to have his back and when he finds out his GF was cheating on him he will either be a wimp and forgive her or he will lose his shit because he will finally realize he is all alone in this fucked up situation (well that is how he acts now at the very least).
Tags are for current & future implementations. The mc is definitely not ok with the sloppy seconds. None of the sex he had has been consensual and things are way too messed up for him. Selina for one is the most caring girl so far. And then Veronica. Ella is there too but she has been kept busy by her mother.

Hey dev, you have my full support. Not all games need to be non-linear. I myself feel happy when a dev tries to tell a single good story instead of getting all tangled up in a dozen story branches. Also, not all games need to build up to a climax, because I think it depends on the theme of the story being told. I think your renders are excellent too.

My only minor complaint is that you put Mom out of the picture so early in the game. I loved the mother and son incest, however little there is of it (especially when viewed from father's perspective). I hope the mom-son incest will not stop there.

BTW, I would also like to see some MMF threesome with mom/friend's mom. Many games seem to shy off from such outrageous scenarios, but you have already boldly put many taboo elements that other devs would hesitate to include.
It's not actually a linear game. It has 4 different branches. We are at the pre determined stage. Hence it's linear right now. Even on the first few scenes you can get a sense of how much a choice can change your story.

Mom isn't out of the picture. She is one of the most important characters in this game.

There will definitely be MMF scenes.

Nice update, but please no more scenes with the lights off :(
Already on it. Redoing that whole scene.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
So MMF = 2 guys on 1 girl? (I'm new to this porm game thing)

not a fan of that tbh is prefare MFF, but hey it's ur game

also looks like MC dad isn't out the picture yet, I assume he will be trying to cuck the player (hopefully not as we have enough of that stuff in this site)

Reactions: Zero919

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
On my first release there's a scene with Jason and Kylie. There is a clear mention of a certain day. It was basically saying that they all had a group sex. MMFF scene.
But that's about it.
It's needed for the sake of the story.

Otherwise no plans to share my girls with another guy.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Is this good enough?
This is a raw image. I always do post work on photoshop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was fine with the original scene, but this does look a lot better imo. I was just curious you have said many times now that you plan on having four paths in the game, have you ever said what those four paths would be?

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I was fine with the original scene, but this does look a lot better imo. I was just curious you have said many times now that you plan on having four paths in the game, have you ever said what those four paths would be?
Yes I did. And you have already picked one of them by now. It's just you don't know which one you have picked. But you can change your decision later.

The 4 paths are -

1. You visit your Ella. Leaving everyone else behind. No Veronica, Selina, Kylie, Riley content.

2. You visit your Ella. Veronica and Selina join as well. No Kylie, Riley content.

3. You don't visit your Ella. Instead she comes to your place. Possibility of Madison visiting as well.

4. You don't visit your Ella. She doesn't come too. No Ella, Madison, lilith content. Only Veronica, Selina, Kylie, Riley + new characters content.

But 4 characters are always available no matter which decision you make. Lileva, Your daughter, Mom and Aunt

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Yes I did. And you have already picked one of them by now. It's just you don't know which one you have picked. But you can change your decision later.

The 4 paths are -

1. You visit your Ella. Leaving everyone else behind. No Veronica, Selina, Kylie, Riley content.

2. You visit your Ella. Veronica and Selina join as well. No Kylie, Riley content.

3. You don't visit your Ella. Instead she comes to your place. Possibility of Madison visiting as well.

4. You don't visit your Ella. She doesn't come too. No Ella, Madison, lilith content. Only Veronica, Selina, Kylie, Riley + new characters content.

But 4 characters are always available no matter which decision you make. Lileva, Your daughter, Mom and Aunt
Interesting I like two the most so far since I don't like to share with any male characters and they are both already doing stuff with Jason.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

The 4 paths are -

Im very certain the variables on my save favour Selina greatly. In 0.5 she was already in a "I want to be GF instead of the GF" mood (caught the reference) and im glad my other faves Mommy & DD are universal.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Im very certain the variables on my save favour Selina greatly. In 0.5 she was already in a "I want to be GF instead of the GF" mood (caught the reference) and im glad my other faves Mommy & DD are universal.
If you have been nice to her then she is pretty much guaranteed to be with you.
But depending on the options you have chosen on the first few scenes, you'll get clash of choices and then I the narrator will give you the chance to change your decision.

Didn't Maddison mention another daughter she has. Bethany I think?
Yes indeed. It's Becky. Her eldest daughter.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes