RPGM Completed Seduce a Beautiful Big-breasted Married Woman just by Greeting Her Everyday [v1.0] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
game logic where you gain love points just by greeting once everyday.. or does it really works? i've never greet people unless they greet me first lmao

thanks for the share!!
Last time I checked, it works but only on single. I used to greet my neighbour's dog everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: Beaupere

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I greet everyone everyday yet I got no harem. This title is a sham!
Jokes aside, is this just the usual CG collection game?

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
I was thinking about making a incest mod for this game.

Idea would be for the player to have been given away for adoption shortly after birth.
The player then grew up feeling resentment to his adoptive parents and manages to track down his birth mother.
However his reunion with his real mom does not go as planned and before he manages to tell her that he is her son things get out of hand. (i'll retcon the boob fondle scene during the intro to be with his estranged birth mother).

Before he can process what has happend properly or tell her the truth, his adoptive parents have decided to move to a different part of the country.
And so he is seperated from his birth mom again.

Time passes and his curiosity of getting to know his real mom mixes with the memories of fondling her boobs in a dark alleyway.
His teenage hormones turns his confusion of the encounter into desire, and he grows to resent her aswell for baring her breasts to a random teenager (him) in a dark alleyway.
Her actions tainting what he had hoped to be a pure reunification between a mother and son.

Once he finishes his studies and is able to move away from his adoptive parents, he decides to apply for college in the city where his real mom lives. He even manages to secure an apartment near hers...

What do people think? Would you want to have a mod with such a setting?
If so i should be able to put up a preliminary version in a day or two.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I was thinking about making a incest mod for this game.

Idea would be for the player to have been given away for adoption shortly after birth.
The player then grew up feeling resentment to his adoptive parents and manages to track down his birth mother.
However his reunion with his real mom does not go as planned and before he manages to tell her that he is her son things get out of hand. (i'll retcon the boob fondle scene during the intro to be with his estranged birth mother).

Before he can process what has happend properly or tell her the truth, his adoptive parents have decided to move to a different part of the country.
And so he is seperated from his birth mom again.

Time passes and his curiosity of getting to know his real mom mixes with the memories of fondling her boobs in a dark alleyway.
His teenage hormones turns his confusion of the encounter into desire, and he grows to resent her aswell for baring her breasts to a random teenager (him) in a dark alleyway.
Her actions tainting what he had hoped to be a pure reunification between a mother and son.

Once he finishes his studies and is able to move away from his adoptive parents, he decides to apply for college in the city where his real mom lives. He even manages to secure an apartment near hers...

What do people think? Would you want to have a mod with such a setting?
If so i should be able to put up a preliminary version in a day or two.
Incest is best, segs with mom is best-er.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes