• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Seduce a Beautiful Big-breasted Married Woman just by Greeting Her Everyday [v1.0] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Hoi Hoi Hoi is known for making these games where you have to manage your time reasonably well and make correct decisions by the due date or else the game ends. That's a turn off for some but for me I like some difficulty in my games so it's welcome for me. You play as a guy who wants to corrupt this milf that lives next door and you slowly are able to do so. There's also another milf introduced later in the game with a couple scenes for you to get as well. The game takes about an hour (maybe 2-3 if you get stuck and can't manage time well) to complete and the scenes are done well and there's a gallery too to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Nepurin

Honestly, it is a ridiculous little game but it's very wholesome in its own way.

The art is nothing fantastic if I am being honest.
    Story as mentioned before is pretty wholesome and cute
    Definitely worth spending barely over half an hour on.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HHstig

Great art, hot milfs and a genuinely fun gameplay loop! I really liked the simple strategy of trying to get all the cg's in the first half of the game. The only issue is that the game is a little short.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Jeycii_

for the game it is, it was a great quickplay.
    the scenes are hot. but gameplay was annoying... the ending was wholesome af tho so yea...
    i enjoyed it for the quickgame it is. recommended

the milfs are really hot. i would have prefered more scenes with the 1st milf, but the 2nd milf was fun for the plot.

too bad i would have loved to see more struggle from the 1st milf before her "fall"

still great quickplay game, recommended
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Sick Loli Rapist

Hoi Hoi Hoi is great but there are 4 big problems, the first one is the corruption being TOO fast, the 2nd one no sex noise, the 3rd one no voice actress and the last one is the lack of animations which makes everything less appealing.

It's a really short game so give it a try anyway.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

jabbawock004

One of the good hoi-hoi-hoi games out there. The scenes were really good and the gameplay was pretty straightforward. A short yet pleasant game.......but the story...I don't know if it's just me, but I really liked the plot twist at the end of the game. It was really good. I would have given this one 5 stars if it had animations. Near the end I wanted to skip through the texts and the game has that option, so that was a relief.