4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kailansidun

Jun 3, 2022
How do you get 3rd heart?? And how you unlocked roll up?
Hello sir, my third love. After collecting all the green bars in the upper left corner, I unlocked it when I met her the next morning. The clothes were given a positive massage after having four hearts. The protagonist would have a short plot saying they wanted to take off her clothes

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
You can titty fuck. You need to fondle one breast until your character asks to remove her clothes.
just found that out I'm changing the post as well
Strange, nothing seem to happen for me.
Are you doing that before or after lifting her top? anything you had to do before to unlock it? last thing i did was unlocking the frontal massage with exposed breast.

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I was hoping to make some corrections and changes before sharing it here, but I appreciate the comments, I will update this post to add the details of the new version.

So I encountered being stuck two times, first is if you talk to Starfire while searching for her pet, and second is after you talk to her about training (after you have given her the book).

It is a freeze that leaves you with no option but returning to the main menu
Thank you very much for reporting it, I will check it out.

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Hello sir, may I ask a question? I already have four hearts in the top left corner of the game, and the Relationship progress bar is full. I have also unlocked the roll up of shirts and skirts. However, I am currently stuck in the TALLER laboratory and in the "Keep on your research" section of Starfire. What should I do next? How can I continue to upgrade the love in the top left corner? If you can answer my question, I would be very grateful and please forgive the translator I used in English
To make the game a little easier (until I include some dialogues that give more clues of where to go) I made a small guide for the players, I hope it will be useful for them

In the game we take the place of a new worker in the super heroes headquarters, by some mistake we find ourselves alone with starfire, while we are waiting for other people to arrive we will try to seduce and create a relationship with starfire taking advantage of her naivety and innocence.

The general idea of the game is to raise the level of relationship with starfire to unlock various scenes and different interactions.

-Relationship level known
It is the first relationship level you get when you meet starfire for the first time, to raise the relationship level you just have to talk to starfire, asking more about her and how she has been.

- Relationship level Friends
This level is obtained after completing the quest "sedita quest" which is unlocked with the passage of days and after having advanced the relationship level of acquaintances a little.

-Relationship level boyfriends
This relationship level is unlocked by filling the relationship bar completely when you are in the friends level, the best way to fill the relationship bar is by helping starfire with her "workouts" and helping to relax her with "massages" at night.

Scenes to unlock:

-Workouts
This scene is unlocked when you reach the friends relationship level, you must meet starfire in the afternoons at the gym and offer to help her with her workouts, to help her you must get the workout book in the library shelf and meet her every afternoon to practice. This scene can evolve if you increase the relationship level to boyfriends and get the erotic cosplay magazine in the library.

-Massages
To get this scene you must meet starfire in the evening after training with her and ask about her day, you will be able to unlock different body parts to massage if you do a good job massaging the available body parts. You will be able to unlock the front massage if the relationship level reaches boyfriend status and you massage her back regularly, once unlocked you will be able to stimulate the front one whenever you want in the interaction menu.

-Undress
you will be able to undress starfire after having stimulated starfire's breasts for a while in the non-boyfriend relationship status, to remove her clothes you will have to hold them with your hand at the lowest part and pull them up little by little.

-Titjob
In order to unlock this scene you must stimulate starfire's breasts sufficiently when she is with her top up.

kailansidun

Jun 3, 2022
To make the game a little easier (until I include some dialogues that give more clues of where to go) I made a small guide for the players, I hope it will be useful for them

In the game we take the place of a new worker in the super heroes headquarters, by some mistake we find ourselves alone with starfire, while we are waiting for other people to arrive we will try to seduce and create a relationship with starfire taking advantage of her naivety and innocence.

The general idea of the game is to raise the level of relationship with starfire to unlock various scenes and different interactions.

-Relationship level known
It is the first relationship level you get when you meet starfire for the first time, to raise the relationship level you just have to talk to starfire, asking more about her and how she has been.

- Relationship level Friends
This level is obtained after completing the quest "sedita quest" which is unlocked with the passage of days and after having advanced the relationship level of acquaintances a little.

-Relationship level boyfriends
This relationship level is unlocked by filling the relationship bar completely when you are in the friends level, the best way to fill the relationship bar is by helping starfire with her "workouts" and helping to relax her with "massages" at night.

Scenes to unlock:

-Workouts
This scene is unlocked when you reach the friends relationship level, you must meet starfire in the afternoons at the gym and offer to help her with her workouts, to help her you must get the workout book in the library shelf and meet her every afternoon to practice. This scene can evolve if you increase the relationship level to boyfriends and get the erotic cosplay magazine in the library.

-Massages
To get this scene you must meet starfire in the evening after training with her and ask about her day, you will be able to unlock different body parts to massage if you do a good job massaging the available body parts. You will be able to unlock the front massage if the relationship level reaches boyfriend status and you massage her back regularly, once unlocked you will be able to stimulate the front one whenever you want in the interaction menu.

-Undress
you will be able to undress starfire after having stimulated starfire's breasts for a while in the non-boyfriend relationship status, to remove her clothes you will have to hold them with your hand at the lowest part and pull them up little by little.

-Titjob
In order to unlock this scene you must stimulate starfire's breasts sufficiently when she is with her top up.
Thank you very much for answering your question, sir. I now understand how to proceed

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
I have 4 hearts and max relationship, cannot for the life of me unlock the massage option which I think is supposed to be next

G3d4s

Jun 19, 2017
I have 4 hearts I can massage in any place I can lift skirt when massage back but can't lift top

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
I have 4 hearts and max relationship, cannot for the life of me unlock the massage option which I think is supposed to be next
You should talk to her in the evening after training.

I have 4 hearts I can massage in any place I can lift skirt when massage back but can't lift top
You should focus on massaging her breasts until she allows you to do so.

Reactions: G3d4s

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
You should talk to her in the evening after training.

You should focus on massaging her breasts until she allows you to do so.
Is the evening the 3rd time area? I've never been able to find her outside of the 1st and 2nd time zones

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Is the evening the 3rd time area? I've never been able to find her outside of the 1st and 2nd time zones
That's right, you will be able to find her in her room at night.

Her room is located in the hallway before the locker area, on the left hand side.

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
That's right, you will be able to find her in her room at night.

Her room is located in the hallway before the locker area, on the left hand side.
bruh I went the whole game not realizing you could click that door lmao oops, now I'm just trying to figure out how to get her clothes off

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Good stuff so far, is it possible to remove her clothing into her underwear when you go further in progress? I mean I wanted to give her foot massage in a future.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I'm unable to trigger the titjob. I massage her on front. Remove her top up foundle both her tits but nothing hapens. All I can make her is climax.

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Good stuff so far, is it possible to remove her clothing into her underwear when you go further in progress? I mean I wanted to give her foot massage in a future.
I want to add a lot more interactions in the future, so anything could happen.

I'm unable to trigger the titjob. I massage her on front. Remove her top up foundle both her tits but nothing hapens. All I can make her is climax.
try massaging her breasts a little more

I'm working on a new version that fixes the bugs, adds new dialogues with more hints on how to advance, and improves the titjob scene, I should have it ready in a short time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BySorax231

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
I have updated the thread with the latest version, I hope you like it.

I don't think I was promoted, I don't know why :ROFLMAO:

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
An extremely good game. Reminds me of the good old days of point-and-click games. But the only thing missing is some kind of visual display of interaction points.
Good luck with your work and thank you for making people happy in this insufficiently happy world.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes