4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
great game
thank you

I personally enjoyed this demo, the only problem I'm having Starfire to change poses, but I might be doing something wrong from my end...
Also, I was going to review with 4 to 5 stars but because I didn't typed 200 characters....yeah
Thank you very much for playing, to unlock the Starfire back scene you must talk to her about the place where you find her, such as the gym, library, etc.

fawksiii

Aug 23, 2018
I have her at 3 hearts and max relationship but cant seem to get past that no matter what i do... Am i dumb? :(

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
I have her at 3 hearts and max relationship but cant seem to get past that no matter what i do... Am i dumb? :(
That is the maximum level of relationship that can be reached in this demo , probably what you need to do is explore your options a little more, such as interacting with her with your hands and mouth or talking to her about the different topics of each place to unlock new seduction dialogues or the scene from behind

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
i try tho but how cause i try click every single inch of his body and dont work tho
(im dumb pls help)
You must meet her at the gym, and click on the question button and then select the option "How is your training going?" If you are lucky you will unlock the "Massage her back" option which will appear in interactions when you select "Talk", if you are not lucky you can try again the next day.
I hope it helps you ;)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for playing, this is just a demo so I promise to work hard to add more content in the future, so I would appreciate all your comments and suggestions

Excellent game, visually it is good, Starfire is proportioned and does not look like a manniquie, the mechanics are similar to a Rogue like by Oni, this is not bad and very few games do the same, it has a lot of potential, however here I leave some tips:

1.- Navigation: moving through the scenarios is somewhat confusing, it is easy to get lost and the place is very large, having to search 10 rooms for the girl is annoying.
2.- Repetitive: personally I like these games where little by little you corrupt the girl but that becomes monotonous after 3 hours, a story or at least different tasks or interactions with the place or different characters as well as other events could improve this aspect.
3.- Sound: I don't care much but I think that some sounds that accompany the scenes could improve them.
4.- More characters: I think this is obviously going to come over time but I think adding more characters will make the place look more "alive".

As I said, it is very promising, finally I recommend not paying much attention to the comments in general, users usually don't know what they want.

Just take your time and develop it to your liking.

Good luck.

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Excellent game, visually it is good, Starfire is proportioned and does not look like a manniquie, the mechanics are similar to a Rogue like by Oni, this is not bad and very few games do the same, it has a lot of potential, however here I leave some tips:

1.- Navigation: moving through the scenarios is somewhat confusing, it is easy to get lost and the place is very large, having to search 10 rooms for the girl is annoying.
2.- Repetitive: personally I like these games where little by little you corrupt the girl but that becomes monotonous after 3 hours, a story or at least different tasks or interactions with the place or different characters as well as other events could improve this aspect.
3.- Sound: I don't care much but I think that some sounds that accompany the scenes could improve them.
4.- More characters: I think this is obviously going to come over time but I think adding more characters will make the place look more "alive".

As I said, it is very promising, finally I recommend not paying much attention to the comments in general, users usually don't know what they want.

Just take your time and develop it to your liking.

Good luck.
Thanks for playing, I really appreciate the comments, as you mention it's just a demo so I plan to add much more content and improve every aspect, there are several mechanics that I would like to try to give much more variety and have different paths.
I hope to eventually come up with something good :)

Reactions: loikl

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
Very cool game, I haven’t spent so much time playing a demo in a long time. I really hope that the author will not abandon this project. You have great prospects, keep up the good work!

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Very cool game, I haven’t spent so much time playing a demo in a long time. I really hope that the author will not abandon this project. You have great prospects, keep up the good work!
Thank you very much, these types of comments inspire me to continue with this project :D

Is there anything as of now or it's just a demo?
It is a demo because I was interested in testing the interaction mechanics with Starfire, I wanted to know if the public would like it.

In the next update I would like to focus more on the story and add some missions to improve the relationship with Starfire, as well as add more scenes and further improve the interaction system and dialogues. In addition to taking into account all the suggestions that have been given to me to improve it, my idea is to start building this game from here

FuckBallQuest

Nov 6, 2020
Please add optional hardcore or rough scenes for future plz! Some of your fans enjoy that kinda stuff, but of course, its up to you and u can make it optional!

Reactions: dbpv22

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Please add optional hardcore or rough scenes for future plz! Some of your fans enjoy that kinda stuff, but of course, its up to you and u can make it optional!
Thanks for playing

I plan to add some hardcore scenes, but I would like to implement a decision making system and multiple paths for players to unlock them depending on their tastes, although I will do that more in the future first I would like to finish more basic things in the game :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: crampbootz

fakename12333

Sep 26, 2017
Really needs some prompts to explain how mechanics work. Things like the massaging mechanic are far from intuitive.

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Just reached the end zone demo, really wish I could strip her more, maybe her foot massage as well.

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Thanks for playing, and for the comments

Really needs some prompts to explain how mechanics work. Things like the massaging mechanic are far from intuitive.
I will take it into account to add a small tutorial.

Just reached the end zone demo, really wish I could strip her more, maybe her foot massage as well.
Wait for future updates to make more progress

Little by little I will be adding more things, I wish I could add more things but I don't have so much free time :cry:

crampbootz

Apr 12, 2019
Great demo! Game definitely has vasts amount of potential, can't wait to see how you build and shape this game.

I love the interaction mechanics, the fact that you added different actions with mouse clicking, holding button down, & moving mouse around, together with the manual stripping feels so *chefs kiss*.

Movement wasn't too confusing after learning the map, but maybe adding a button that highlights the areas where you can go on screen (or just make them stick out a little more) so it's easier to see where you can go or not could help. But then again this was a demo and it's not a major issue in my opinion. It makes exploring the map feel a bit more worthwhile.

The grinding wasn't bad at all honestly. Compared to the average RPGmaker game or literally any Renpy game where you have to make money, this game has barely any grind.

Small thing I noticed though, you might want to add something to let the player know when you can't get any more progress points for a body-area while massaging (or any future events for that matter). Because it was hard to tell if the progress bar was moving or not when your face was full of boobs and ass.

Best of luck with your game!

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Great demo! Game definitely has vasts amount of potential, can't wait to see how you build and shape this game.
Thank you very much for playing and for the review, I hope to improve the aspects of the game in each new version .

I love the interaction mechanics, the fact that you added different actions with mouse clicking, holding button down, & moving mouse around, together with the manual stripping feels so *chefs kiss*.
Thanks for the words of support, I hope to further improve that mechanic and later include similar mechanics but with different poses and actions.

Movement wasn't too confusing after learning the map, but maybe adding a button that highlights the areas where you can go on screen (or just make them stick out a little more) so it's easier to see where you can go or not could help. But then again this was a demo and it's not a major issue in my opinion. It makes exploring the map feel a bit more worthwhile.

The grinding wasn't bad at all honestly. Compared to the average RPGmaker game or literally any Renpy game where you have to make money, this game has barely any grind.
I will try to improve the movement mechanics further so that they are not so confusing in the future.
Small thing I noticed though, you might want to add something to let the player know when you can't get any more progress points for a body-area while massaging (or any future events for that matter). Because it was hard to tell if the progress bar was moving or not when your face was full of boobs and ass.
Mmmm I will take it into account, possibly I will add some dialog to indicate it.

Best of luck with your game!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes