4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
An extremely good game. Reminds me of the good old days of point-and-click games. But the only thing missing is some kind of visual display of interaction points.

Good luck with your work and thank you for making people happy in this insufficiently happy world.
Thank you very much, I will take your comments into account

Looks awesome, hope dev continues to improve on this
Thanks, that's the idea, I have many ideas I still want to do.

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Thank you all for your support!

We've finally reached our second milestone on Patreon, and I'm incredibly grateful to each and every one of you. I wanted to let you know that, upon reaching this milestone, we're preparing a new animated scene for the upcoming game update. Soon, we'll be holding a public vote to help us choose the new scene to include in the next version. All the details can be found on Patreon.

Thank you once again for your continued support and participation in this exciting development process!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pandamandj

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
This what shows up after starting the game again, I even re downloaded the files
That's very strange... I will check it out, previously someone had told me that the same thing happened to him, and he solved it by re-downloading the file.

yoyoman456

Jun 30, 2017
Great start, after level 4 moving the relationship got really repetitive and was rather slow but I'm assuming that will be added to in later releases to give it more variety. I'm enjoying the art and I hope you plan to add more characters. Over all great game so far.

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm back here again requesting a bit of your support. You see, I'm working on the next version of the game, and thanks to the support of our Patreons, we reached one of our goals. As a token of appreciation, we're creating a small scene with a new animated pose. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help us decide which scene to include. You can vote for your favorite scene at the following link.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes