• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Pretty decent. Story is somewhat interesting and it doesn't blow its load immediately with exposition and opts to keep things a bit mysterious. Quite impactful choices in the game already.

That feet stuff right at the beginning was pretty meh, but whatever, you can turn around and dominate her for her insolence.

As for the usual people wearing incest goggles, you are seeing things that are not there. Claire really is just an associate of the father. Story wouldn't make any sense if she was MC's mom.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
You're probably right. I just don't think any forced kink is a good idea, unless you're specifically catering your game towards that crowd in which case fair enough.
Yep, I avoid that girl as soon as I saw how MC is pushed to smell her feet(eeew) and have it all over the face. Those things should be optional always.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I love it (apart of feet fetish). Sadly only two women are of my taste so far(Milf and oldest one who live in the house. I'm very bad with names,sorry) and I don't know if story will keep me going on if most part of it will be about 'unlikeble' girls. Looking forward to have more action with those 3 in the bar. We all have different tastes and I'm not judging anything. U r doing fine,dev. (y)

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but in my initial playthrough I didn't sleep with Alison yet there are some scenes with dialogue saying I did. Might be something the devs can go back on and clean up. Interesting story so far I look forward to future updates.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
For some reason I have this one on my watch list but have no clue why.

I normally only watch VN if they have incest, pregnancy or loli content with lots of romance and I see none of the tags for what I like.
Did some tags get removed or content got changed?
Don't recommend it, seems like girls telling the mc about past boyfriend experiences on their first date is a thing the dev likes and think is nice to put and talk about in the game :sick::FacePalm:.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I really like this game, it's very much one of the better and more well made titles on this entire website, but I just seriously don't understand the point of releasing an update that doesn't have a real sex scene. I think the story and the anticipation is important too but to play an update and only get some nude scenes just isn't remotely enough and I would rather wait twice as long to get an update that actually leads to something truly sexual, because that's what I'm ending up doing now anyway as a result of this update, just with more disappointment.

Ferlop

Jul 12, 2021
TRADUCCION AL ESPAÑOL AUTOMATICA
Secrets of the Valley Remake [v0.4.0]

Parche:

Apk:

Herramientas utilizadas:
RenPy
UnRen
Traductor de TulioACG

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Secrets of the Valley v0.4.0 with LaikDink Walkthrough / Cheat Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
what an amazing game; completely hooked up thanks for this game and waiting for next updates (y)

Nov 21, 2021
Friends,

I notice that a few of you have mentioned a desire to see pregnancy themes involved in Secrets. LUSTFER and I were talking about this and the idea intrigues us. We’re going to put it to a poll on Patreon…but for those of you who haven’t joined it yet (shame on you!), I’d like to know exactly what you want to see.

Are you interested in the ability to get the girls of your choice pregnant?

Do you want the ability to have sex with pregnant characters?

Both?

Let me know what you think! No promises, obviously…but if enough of you make your opinions known, you never know what can happen!

TRK
both!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There haven't been any posts on Patreon or Itch since December of last year....wouldn't hold your breath to long ;)
Last post on twitter was Jan 12 so we have 8 more days before this can be marked abandoned.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes