• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Another game ruined by this dumb auto pullout shit. I swear devs do this just to troll people enjoying the scene. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This has to be a meme at this point. Why not wait until she's about to cum pullout then fart in her face then slap her? That's funnier than this.
I’m not a fan of the auto pull out, but I’d prefer that to the illusion of choice some games have where the player gets to choose to creampie but then get immediately undercut by characters talking about morning after pills and such. Especially if the MC joins in too making it clear that the developer gave the choice for no reason.

I've seen this play out so much in AVNs and every time this is how it feels.

Dev: Do you want the MC to creampie this girl?

Me: Yes. Thanks.

Female Character: Oh no, I'm not on the pill! I need the morning after pill.

MC: Yeah, make sure to do that. My player is an idiot, I guess, and must not know how babies are made.

Dev: Silly player, I don't actually want pregnancy content yet, and maybe never. You shouldn't have cum inside, that was wrong.

Me: :cautious:

Me: Really Dev? You could have gone with four other options, have her be on the pill, have her just not get pregnant anyway, have the player choose to suggest/support or not her getting a morning after pill, or had an auto pullout. All would be preferable to having the MC side against me and undercutting my player choice.

Note - I just downloaded the game last night and am about to start playing it, so I'm not sure if there is an undercut creampie scene too, I hope not. :ROFLMAO: If there is I won't drop the game for it, it's just annoying to have happen over and over in games.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yes, a childish room with paintings of naked ladies on the wall, :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0001.png

Good game so far, with lovely ladies, interested in seeing where it goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Raven King

LUSTFER

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hey Ceesko ,

That's great to hear! You are very welcome to contribute to the game's development. :D

We've already held a poll to see how interested our audience is in impregnation and I can tell you that this is overwhelmingly desired.

So, you can be sure that we are thinking carefully about how to introduce this into the game.

Cheers,
Lustfer

Great game dev. Love the choice between romance and domination. Keep up the good work. I will patron. I hope in the future you add option where to finish (inside , outside)

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

The Raven King

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Friends,

Some people in the thread have discussed the “pull-out” scenes in Secrets. I have a free moment, so I thought I’d explain how/why that entered the game — and what you can expect, moving forward.

As most of you know, Secrets has gone though a pretty extreme evolution over the past few months. When it was first released, the game was imagined as a sandbox. At that time, there was also no thought of pregnancy content. It was simply a non-issue.

We are in a vastly different place, now. Now that we’re in a VN format and we’re going to include pregnancy, *where* your various MCs drop your load is now an important consideration.

Moving forward, you will always have a option as to pulling out or not (when it’s relevant) in the sex scenes in Secrets. If you don’t get that option, it will be because of some particular plot-critical reason.

Hope that clears up your questions! And I hope you continue enjoying Secrets!

TRK

Mar 18, 2019
After the anal cockblock scene I put this game on the backburner so I can check it back when the option becomes available. So I'm just asking if blonde can be analed currently, or not yet?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Secrets of the Valley Remake [v0.4] [LUSTFER] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 902 MB / 208 MB - Secrets.of.The.Valley-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 887 MB / 194 MB - Secrets.of.The.Valley-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/100%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
You're probably right. I just don't think any forced kink is a good idea, unless you're specifically catering your game towards that crowd in which case fair enough.
It's one of my most hated fetishes. Rather unavoidable NTR and foreskins everywhere I look than to have foot fetish junk forced on me. I have zero interest in someone running their dirty calloused feet on my junk, or worse, the games I see when they're still wearing fishnets, cause THAT wont be like having a grater rubbed up and down your dick. And even better, the one game where the footjob involved them still wearing their shoes/boots. Nothing feels better then laces, eye grommets and buckles grinding the surface layer of skin off your dick.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I'm not into foot play but I don't care either. I don't think foot is as divisive as watersports or some other hardcore kinks.
Oh. I have several games on my ignore list cause of foot fetishism being forced up my ass. I loathe foot fetish content more then I dislike NTR and disgusting foreskins making dicks look like parasitic worms that lost their teeth.
--------------------------------
And I added another one last night when the first 'lewd' content was some bint taking off her hiking boots, no socks so extra disgusting, and shoving them in your face. And that was worthy of being in a gallery, cause clearly, everyone wants to see that again. Got deleted and logged in to ignore.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Maybe is only me,but those two blonde girls who live in the house look like aliens? Specially the half shaved one Captura de pantalla (130).png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For some reason I have this one on my watch list but have no clue why.

I normally only watch VN if they have incest, pregnancy or loli content with lots of romance and I see none of the tags for what I like.
Did some tags get removed or content got changed?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
It's one of my most hated fetishes. Rather unavoidable NTR and foreskins everywhere I look than to have foot fetish junk forced on me. I have zero interest in someone running their dirty calloused feet on my junk, or worse, the games I see when they're still wearing fishnets, cause THAT wont be like having a grater rubbed up and down your dick. And even better, the one game where the footjob involved them still wearing their shoes/boots. Nothing feels better then laces, eye grommets and buckles grinding the surface layer of skin off your dick.
2bb.png
Sorry could not resist ;)
dont have anything against it as long as they are clean (like fresh out of the bath) otherwise... hmm i know how my feet smell after a whole workday in safety shoes made out of leather in the summer without air conditioning...

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes