Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
we've been shown recently, that lesbians despise "lady penises".
Not all of us.

I don't mind futa stuff, even transgender content can be quite hot.

Being a lesbian it's more the femininty of it that's attractive meaning if a cock has to be in a scene i'd prefer it to be attached to a woman.

Said it many times before but will clarify again, i'm not a man hating lesbian but I do play these games to .. er .. enjoy myself vigorously .. and much prefer a feminine fuckfest to jill off to.

Don't get me wrong, i'd prefer to keep it all basic and vagina's all around. I'd much prefer all you can eat at the sushi bar. However, if a cock does have to be thrown into the mix i'll take a hot woman with added extra's.

I don't mind seeing a hot woman get pounded senseless by a guy but it's not exactly material that dampens my panties.

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
it seems good, I liked the models, but it is too buggy and too slow. Sometimes buttons don't work, sometimes the story changes without no reason.

Reactions: Yngling

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Secrets Of The Family 0.1 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: thezaner

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
hey everyone!

Let's get one thing straight here... No Futa. No dicks. Sorry. not even on a female. Pure lesbian only. This is just the beta version, and it has been a lot of work in progress to get even this far. Bugs will happen everywhere, and since I play this game over and over each day finding something slow, or wrong... I fix it as fast as I can.

The neighbors and the twins are in the next small update once I finish off the outside map. The story will get much bigger as well.

I went sandbox, because it slows the scenes down and was something I had always wanted to try. I am also working on getting the grind part down a bit more, less repetition, and more enjoyment from the game.

As always, Thanks for the comments!

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
hey everyone!

Let's get one thing straight here... No Futa. No dicks. Sorry. not even on a female. Pure lesbian only. This is just the beta version, and it has been a lot of work in progress to get even this far. Bugs will happen everywhere, and since I play this game over and over each day finding something slow, or wrong... I fix it as fast as I can.

The neighbors and the twins are in the next small update once I finish off the outside map. The story will get much bigger as well.

I went sandbox, because it slows the scenes down and was something I had always wanted to try. I am also working on getting the grind part down a bit more, less repetition, and more enjoyment from the game.

need some scense that we see these pusses not only 14+ scense

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
hey everyone!

It seems that you like the daughter because you also have her in your avatar. No chance to exchange her for a prettier daughter? The mother is extremely gorgeous. :)

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Couple times I'm supposed to change clothes to go shopping. How do I change? Not seeing any action icons anywhere.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Why does the dev take a girl model that it has been shown so many times in other games. There are truly more beautiful daughters.
I agree with you that the model seems familiar. That is a pity.

But besides that I do think that she looks fine as she is. The mother was a model because of her backstory and looks the part, but that doesn't mean the daughter needs to have her perfect looks as well. I think she's a cute girl next door type and I am perfectly happy with that.