3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SMPage.png

Overview:
"Hi... My name is Angela..."
Angela and Rayne have been moving from city to city, trying to escape Angela's past. Angela moves close to her family, where she can feel a little safer and maybe not have to worry about her past catching up with her, or maybe not?
This is Rayne's story, about running, triumphs, and failures. Will she accept what she finds out about Angela, or will she just keep going and running from the past?​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-07
Release Date: 2023-06-04
Developer: Stiffman Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.2.6BR2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

angela_kitchen1-3.png abednight1-8.jpg angelasdoor2-5.jpg breakfast2-12.jpg cleaning1-4.jpg wakeup1-4-Beauty.png dinner1-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
A few tags missing I think. Not only are there very few tags.
But some of the basic ones are even missing; Protagonist for example. Male, Female? Futa? Multiple ? :unsure:

Reactions: Mendonca

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Has the dev said anything about future tags? I saw in the description that Angela is moving close to her family (family in the game's name as well), so will there be a hot "landlady" somewhere in the future? :sneaky:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Has the dev said anything about future tags? I saw in the description that Angela is moving close to her family (family in the game's name as well), so will there be a hot "landlady" somewhere in the future? :sneaky:
I've looked over all his pages and there is no talk of any other girl being involved. All talk is of those 2 only.

• Sad
Reactions: Jellyluve

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
How do you get through this traceback? It keeps telling me that I don't have the "expose" code yet.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
No female protagonist tag? it has the lesbian tag and there's 2 females shown and talked about. And you apparently play as angela. And there was a mention of futa being planned.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
No female protagonist tag? it has the lesbian tag and there's 2 females shown and talked about. And you apparently play as angela. And there was a mention of futa being planned.
I don't understand what the correlation between a lesbian tag and a futa tag is. Even in real life, we've been shown recently, that lesbians despise "lady penises".

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Even in real life, bisexuals/pansexuals/etc are a thing.

Just because you like lady parts doesn't mean you can't like a dick now and then. Especially if it's on a lady.
Had to sneak those into the mix as well, somehow. But we weren't talking about them, were we.
And anyway, I haven't seen any need for a pansexual tag as of yet.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Had to sneak those into the mix as well, somehow. But we weren't talking about them, were we.
We might have been. Because the Lesbian tag doesn't actually mean "lesbians". It means that lesbian sex is happening (ie, exclusively between females), not necessarily that the characters are explicitly lesbians.

So yes, even in a game where every female is bisexual, you'd still need the Lesbian tag if they're having sex with each other. Even if those same women later go on to have sex with men.

It's part of why people searching for lesbian only games kind of hate how the site handles tags. And why some people have asked for some kind of "Lesbian Only" tag to be added in addition to what already exists.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Lesbian incest romance? I'm in!

But yeah, some more tags would be appreciated...

Edit after playing:

Suggested tags: incest, female protagonist.
Daughter approaches loli tag but not quite.

So, the daughter is the MC.

The mother decided to run away from some criminals she had problems with many years ago and somehow caught up with her. To be honest this backstory is a bit confusing to me, also because it is told from the mom's point of view while the MC is the daughter. The mother has had relationships with men and with women.

The mom and MC are now living with the mom's sister who has 2 daughters (twins) of her own. As far as I could see, they are not in the game yet.

The game is ok at the moment, renders look good (although mom looks a bit young), lots of teasing between mother and daughter which is nice. The sandbox, well, I generally dislike sandboxes. There is a difficulty setting where you can adjust the grind. I put it on easy, minor events progressed quickly with that setting, so it's a nice feature. However there are several instances where the conversation hints at something, like modelling clothes for each other, but it's not happening. Also the time system seems off.

All in all, reasonable effort, especially for fans of this genre. Score at the moment would probably be 3/5 but I don't want to review so soon. If the dev could fix the sandbox elements, or even better, introduce a VN mode where you don't have to click on rooms and actions in those rooms, it would be 4/5. For 5/5 the story isn't fleshed out enough (yet) in my opinion.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes