• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, making a good game is pretty hard, but a library of smut sure is better than a bad game.
Well for me it's one of the greatest text based games of all! Better than CoC2 and TiTS, and very much more fun and comfortable to play than Degrees of Lewdity or Lilith's Throne, even though all this games are great too! The game is actually a rare example of a good implementation of a life simulator and a sandbox.

Reactions: ffive

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
It simply appears you don't like playing this game.
The review average is 4/5 stars so it seems the majority is against you.

Stop sperging.
That's correct, I don't like playing this game, was that not evident from the long post which you quoted about that very fact? "The majority" doesn't play the game at all, whatever that's supposed to tell me anyway.
Well for me it's one of the greatest text based games of all! Better than CoC2 and TiTS, and very much more fun and comfortable to play than Degrees of Lewdity or Lilith's Throne, even though all this games are great too! The game is actually a rare example of a good implementation of a life simulator and a sandbox.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, but without giving any reasons for it I don't find it very helpful. I'm happy you like it though, enjoy!

Sloth458

Aug 17, 2017
how do I get martial arts past 3, the wiki says there should be karate or bjj classes but they aren't appearing and I can't do random classes anymore

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
there is a 6 day work skip lock, basically after 6 days of skipping its game over. How do you reset this counter?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
there is a 6 day work skip lock, basically after 6 days of skipping its game over. How do you reset this counter?
You don't? It's apparently tied to another anger counter with Antlers but as it's never been an issue for me (I like money too much) I've not experimented with it. Just think of it as a life lesson lol.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Thanks for sharing your opinion, but without giving any reasons for it I don't find it very helpful. I'm happy you like it though, enjoy!
Same here for sharing your opinion earlier: at least offer more objective criticism on how to make the game better without redoing everything from the very foundation, then your comment may be relevant and useful here.
It's a pity that you didn't like the game, I hope you find a game that better suits your tastes, and stop wasting your time here. Farewell, traveler!

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
The new "female" sprites for some of the characters in the new update don't seem to apply to their characters. Still all have the random npc sprites. Not even on a fresh playthrough of 1.3. Also, what are the chances of them adding more skin tone options? At least maybe a medium? Seems silly you can only be vampiric pale or dark black when plenty of npcs have a range of skintones.

reyxter

May 8, 2017
Question for the more experienced players. I quite enjoy the game so far and I'm still very early. I especially love the ability to turn all men into women. I know feminization is a core element, but I'd rather not have the bottom surgery. I'm fine with everything else. Chastity, getting tits, dressing appropriately, all femdom really. It's not about keeping the penis, I just wouldn't like having a vagina and keep penetration anally.

Is this feasible in the game? Would I be able to complete the story without it? Would I miss a lot of content?

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Question for the more experienced players. I quite enjoy the game so far and I'm still very early. I especially love the ability to turn all men into women. I know feminization is a core element, but I'd rather not have the bottom surgery. I'm fine with everything else. Chastity, getting tits, dressing appropriately, all femdom really. It's not about keeping the penis, I just wouldn't like having a vagina and keep penetration anally.

Is this feasible in the game? Would I be able to complete the story without it? Would I miss a lot of content?
Game seems actually more intended for Not getting bottom surgery. It's actually kinda annoying. Some scenes will still be anal when vaginal would make way more sense. Either way, as long as "forced bottom surgery" is disabled in fetish settings, you can keep your dick for however long you'd like.

Reactions: reyxter and ffive

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Same here for sharing your opinion earlier: at least offer more objective criticism on how to make the game better without redoing everything from the very foundation, then your comment may be relevant and useful here.
It's a pity that you didn't like the game, I hope you find a game that better suits your tastes, and stop wasting your time here. Farewell, traveler!
Not sure why you think that making it so content isn't locked behind so much randomness or waiting for a particular day of the week is "redoing everything from the very foundation". Have you even looked at the game code to make such a claim? It's HTML, just open the file in whatever notepad program you prefer. Even intuitively there are a ton of events that already can be done on any day (like going to clean). What's not objective about this or so difficult to implement? I can probably make a reasonably working fast forward version myself in like an evening when I have the time. Or make a value picker for RNG.

Again, there are some excellently written reviews already that you can go read that go into the same complaints that I have. You can read those if I'm not objective enough for you.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
To make the above hint slightly more explicit, it's tied to Antlers deciding to make a home visit to the MC, one of the key turning points in the game wrt. the relationship between the two.
alright, so im also betting i need to progress the story to loose the dick?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not sure why you think that making it so content isn't locked behind so much randomness or waiting for a particular day of the week is "redoing everything from the very foundation".
Because the randomness and frequency triggers/checks are applied to all content at its foundation, so if you want the scheduling rules modified and the randomness removed and/or to provide mechanics to override it, then it's pretty much all content triggers that need to undergo the modifications.

As you note yourself, the code can be viewed in any text editor, so you could've done just that instead of making a rather disingenuous (or at best ignorant) statement/question about "not being sure" regarding the implementation difficulty. Don't tell others to do what you aren't apparently willing to do yourself.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
alright, so im also betting i need to progress the story to loose the dick?
If the "forced bottom surgery" flag is active in the fetish settings then yes, there'll be an unavoidable event fairly early-ish where that happens. As ghxstb3yond notes a few comments above, some of the later story beats and events don't really account for the MC having a vagina, but that's a separate matter.

Sloth458

Aug 17, 2017
how do I get martial arts past 3, the wiki says there should be karate or bjj classes but they aren't appearing and I can't do random classes anymore
Bumping this because I still can't figure it out I'm probably stupid and it's obvious but nothing seems to work

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Bumping this because I still can't figure it out I'm probably stupid and it's obvious but nothing seems to work
Nah, you're not stupid. Or I mean, you may be, but not because of :

• Unlocking the BJJ and Karate classes
    • To unlock the BJJ and Karate classes you will need to "Take a class at random" until you get them randomly. Once you get them they become a new workout option and you will not need to take classes at random to get them.
    • NOTE: For both the BJJ class and Karate class, the text will differ depending on if Bob is there with you or not.
Once you've had the introductory class trigger randomly, the martial arts classes should be available at the gym at 19:00 and 20:00 sharp respectively.

If you've run out random events and still no martial arts, it might be a bug: You may want to post a save for the dev to take a look at (although they don't stop by here that often, so you'll get a quicker response posting it to their discord).

Reactions: ffive

Sloth458

Aug 17, 2017
Nah, you're not stupid. Or I mean, you may be, but not because of :

Once you've had the introductory class trigger randomly, the martial arts classes should be available at the gym at 19:00 and 20:00 sharp respectively.

If you've run out random events and still no martial arts, it might be a bug: You may want to post a save for the dev to take a look at (although they don't stop by here that often, so you'll get a quicker response posting it to their discord).
Are there strength and dex requirements for it or anything? I've gotten the cardio kickboxing no problem it's just the bjj and karate class intros don't trigger

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Are there strength and dex requirements for it or anything? I've gotten the cardio kickboxing no problem it's just the bjj and karate class intros don't trigger
Just had a quick dekko at the file and it looks like either doing a cardio kickboxing class with Stamina above 10 or working out with Bob in the morning with Strength above 7 and Stamina above 5 should unlock it.

The description in the wiki may be outdated.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes