• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

U12312

Feb 14, 2018
Is there a way for me to not wear socks/underwear late in the game? I am pretty far in and all my stats are pretty high but everytime I try to leave without underwear or without socks it wont let me.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a way for me to not wear socks/underwear late in the game? I am pretty far in and all my stats are pretty high but everytime I try to leave without underwear or without socks it wont let me.
There's definitely an on-ramp to going commando. Don't remember it off-hand but it comes up in this thread every now and then, last time a few pages back I should think.

Edit: See if this'll work:
At a therapy appointment use the opportunity to change to take off your panties (but leave your outer clothing), then talk about such (you'll need a bit of willpower to make it through the full scene/finish the unlock).

Going without socks/stockings I don't know, don't think so.

Last edited:

gigirelly

Jul 13, 2021
Please help wich clotes are Morgan proper workout attire? She says "Tight so I can see your muscles working, latex to keep you sweaty, and steep heels to work those legs." I can't seem to get those right

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Please help wich clotes are Morgan proper workout attire? She says "Tight so I can see your muscles working, latex to keep you sweaty, and steep heels to work those legs." I can't seem to get those right
Latex top, latex legwear, heel height 13+
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speaking of clothes, sashkah, when talking to Trapper about the MC's neckwear, neither the initial dialogue nor the options make sense if they have been forcibly collared by the company:

1715163832037.png

Relatedly, if the MC lost the keys to their chastity during the stage 4->5 transition, talking about it with Trapper doesn't correspond to what happened:
1715169323862.png
(Antlers didn't confiscate the key due to misbehaviour, she wasn't involved at all; it followed from Bergmeister et al. forcing the MC into the sissy-o-matic, I assume due to this bit in applyFemStyle):
Code:
    <<if !$player.sec_style.submission.permanent_key>>
        <<set $player.sec_style.submission.permanent_key = $player.sec_style.submission.sissyomatic>>

Last edited:
Reactions: gigirelly

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
hey everyone i'm having difficulty with aiko mission (janitor) maybe it is a bug i attached my save
ty for your help
CNR/try updating to latest

fixed/still looking at the issue of cruel therapist + Mika Toru mission

What are broadly speaking the paths that you can take? The wiki seems really outdated and when during the start I got everything for quick feminization from the boss lady it seems to have broken a lot of random things including forcing me to roll back to avoid completely locking any further progress. As such I'm confused what's the option that the game "wants" me to take.

As a bonus question, I'm not sure I'm actually a fan of the whole being forced to go to tedious work every day, is there a way to avoid that and what type of content is locked behind it?
The game supports 6 paths things: enthusiast, voluntary, obedient, money, forced, strict, the paths are meant to reflect your playstyle, not be determinative/with rare exception you can mix and match based on your choices in the moment/you are not "locked in".

There's very few things you "have to" do in this game other than go through the motions. But turning certain fetishes off is obviously going to throw a wrench in the system.

Then why is it an option to turn it off? And the boss lady has conversation options that are explicitly refusing chastity? And the therapist has dialogue to get a vagina like 3 days into the game? There's already a system to telegraph which options have drastic consequences, it wasn't used here.
If disabling a fetish causes an issue then that's a bug, upload a save at the passage where things break and I'll look into it.

I have a problem with Antlers after work conversations! pls send help!
CNR, update to latest

Softlock during the "mandatory therapy" thing. If I leave all my clothes in the wardrobe and they force me to go there naked, I can't leave without wearing clothes but I can't wear clothes because all my clothes are left in the wardrobe, so I'm stuck in the changing room until the end of time.
I was hoping I'd finally be able to go outside naked in this game but nope, it's a softlock...
CNR, update to latest/upload a save. Note that going outside naked is not, and never will be supported.

I have hit save/update outfit on the office outfits in both the inventory versions. Non of it works. How do I fix this?
Update to latest and configure an "office" tagged outfit

Does anyone know what the difference is with the patreon release of the game compared to the public release of the game.
The patreon/substar version gets a test version a month early before art is finished/while I am still bugfixing and revising.

sashkah, loaded an existing (1.0.0.x) save into the online 1.0.1.3 and got this work event. May just be my awful memory, but I don't remember hearing of Rachel or her company previously?
You would have run into her at the fetish club and helped her with chastity. the lower case is intentional.

Also, just checking to be sure, but there's no in-game way (i.e. not counting fetish settings) to get out of the chastity requirement if on Antler's cruel path, right? Makes sense storywise, but would be neat.
Correct.

In this new event with the maid at the party, the MC gains Cum xp for feeding someone else their own cum.
You're evangelising the fetish.

... I reloaded and tried staying away from therapy which led to a different event much more in line with the cruel path: Maybe that's the one that should always trigger if Antlers and Trapper are both cruel?
Save of getting the non-cruel varient when both characters are cruel.

I'm pretty sure this used to be a one-off event, but for the past couple releases it's been triggering every few weeks. Don't know if that's working as intended.
retreiggers rng

Showering at the gym (cleans the body but) no longer gets rid of the dirty status:
save

What doesn't make sense is the amount of sheer grind you have to do. It's a pretty reasonable ask to have a way to cut down on it. Luckily it's a html game, easy to just read all of the events that you care about in text editor or edit the game to your liking. I'm guessing there's a save editor somewhere as well.
Simple? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No. Just implementing dayskip was nearly 2000 lines of code and resulted in dealing with literally hundreds of bugs (and it's technically not done/I intend to allow skipping forward mid-day rather than only from start of day but... other priorities).

pregnancy content or ending only?
ending only.

Is the feminine transformation still forced?
It's a feminization game, but you can choose from different style.

So is the game "complete" at this point?
The core story is finished, but there's some additional side content/polishing/QoL that we're still working on.

Hello, I just recently started playing this and I seem to be at an awkward point where I'm not sure what I'm meant to do.

My feminization level suggests I should be wearing women's clothes rather than unisex ones, but I'm so poor I can't afford to do it on my own and there doesn't seem to be an event pushing me to... Also Mrs Antlers shows me a system to track my employment progress, but it suggests I get a typing test and some other things that I talk to her about... And then nothing else happens...? I'm a bit confused what my next step should really be...
You should have a female set somewhere (check wardrobe?) otherwise upload a save and I'll investigate.

Well for me it's one of the greatest text based games of all! Better than CoC2 and TiTS, and very much more fun and comfortable to play than Degrees of Lewdity or Lilith's Throne, even though all this games are great too! The game is actually a rare example of a good implementation of a life simulator and a sandbox.
<3

there is a 6 day work skip lock, basically after 6 days of skipping its game over. How do you reset this counter?
You don't. The game is called Secretary.

The new "female" sprites for some of the characters in the new update don't seem to apply to their characters. Still all have the random npc sprites. Not even on a fresh playthrough of 1.3. Also, what are the chances of them adding more skin tone options? At least maybe a medium? Seems silly you can only be vampiric pale or dark black when plenty of npcs have a range of skintones.
Update your version, there was a bug (and a few more art items waiting on our artist to get back from vacation)
Question for the more experienced players. I quite enjoy the game so far and I'm still very early. I especially love the ability to turn all men into women. I know feminization is a core element, but I'd rather not have the bottom surgery. I'm fine with everything else. Chastity, getting tits, dressing appropriately, all femdom really. It's not about keeping the penis, I just wouldn't like having a vagina and keep penetration anally.

Is this feasible in the game? Would I be able to complete the story without it? Would I miss a lot of content?
bottom surgery is a fetish toggle/you will not be missing more than a handful of scenes.

Game seems actually more intended for Not getting bottom surgery. It's actually kinda annoying. Some scenes will still be anal when vaginal would make way more sense. Either way, as long as "forced bottom surgery" is disabled in fetish settings, you can keep your dick for however long you'd like.
If you find a passage that should have a vaginal variant upload a save at that point and I'll look at it.

How to unlock Drone Infiltration? i have recused both Aiko and Antlers but i am not seeing any option to start this quest. i tried talking Antlers after the work but no option their as well. I have completed pawn mansion infiltration as well.
Present the information from Pawn's mansion to AIKO and it should unlock, or after the event in stage 5 at work where she pilots you through an orgy.

Okay well the Online link here fixes the sprites not updating, but it completely fucks my saves & now none of my outfits work? They still get worn, but the game seems to think I'm naked or "unproperly clothed" for anything & I can't do any job at all wearing any of my clothes. Can't go to work, can't do the maid jobs, can't even enter the club. Download link still has incorrect sprites also.
Update your version, should be fixed.

Going without underwear can be unlocked via therapy (change clothes before therapy to have outer clothes but NOT underwear, then talk about it. will require a few willpower points to get through the scene), there are a couple of shoes with nosocks tag, otherwise socks are required.

Reactions: gregers

Loco63

Sep 10, 2019
How do I get around the no-bra bug? The Dr. says not to wear one and she will fix things with the manger but for some reason the mc still gets punnished.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
How do I get around the no-bra bug?
When asking for help, especially regarding a potential bug, it helps if you state exactly which version of the project you're running. Because the bug might of been fixed in a later release or in one of the patches.

So are you running:
  • v1.0.1.3
  • v1.0.1.3 patch z
  • v1.0.1.3 patch ai
  • some other version or patch?

However, based on information in the bugfix-release channel of the project's Discord server, the manager enforcing no-bra after therapist gives permission issue was meant to of been fixed in the au patch of the v1.0.0.5 release.

So did you start your current playthrough using a release later than that, or did you load a Save that was created before au patch of the v1.0.0.5 was released?

Last edited:

Loco63

Sep 10, 2019
When asking for help, especially regarding a potential bug, it helps if you state exactly which version of the project you're running. Because the bug might of been fixed in a later release or in one of the patches.

So are you running:
  • v1.0.1.3
  • v1.0.1.3 patch z
  • v1.0.1.3 patch ai
  • some other version or patch?

However, based on information in the bugfix-release channel of the project's Discord server, the manager enforcing no-bra after therapist gives permission issue was meant to of been fixed in the au patch of the v1.0.0.5 release.

So did you start your current playthrough using a release later than that, or did you load a Save that was created before au patch of the v1.0.0.5 was released?
I am running 1.0.1.3 which is after 1.0.0.5 right. The big is still there.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Purely an aesthetic preference, but in 1.0.1.4 the MC's scalp turns black with the sidecut, which looks odd to me at first glance. Might make sense if the MC started out with black hair and the dye was growing out at the roots, I suppose.
1715544653138.png 1715544679584.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
1.0.1.4 "Obligatory DLC" Public Release on patreon, no change-log though.
Last-integer updates (1.0.1.x) are usually art assets and major bugfixes but no major new content. Letter updates (1.0.1.4a, b, etc.) are pure bugfixes.

Reactions: Night

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If or when someone figures out what is new from 1.0.1.3 to 1.0.1.4 pls let me know
As I said in the comment immediately above: Some missing art assets and bug fixes would be the usual model.

Content-wise we're still on the 1.0.1 cycle, next major content release will be 1.0.2 which I expect will go out in pre-release to patrons around the end of the month and then release publicly about a month after that.

holymadman030

Jul 5, 2017
I need some help with curing evil ex, i spoke with AIKO and i have slicing thumbdrive but i do not know how to use it.
I never get the option to do so while working or after finishing work.
I am playing 1.0.1.3h version and will try to attach my save.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I need some help with curing evil ex, i spoke with AIKO and i have slicing thumbdrive but i do not know how to use it.
I never get the option to do so while working or after finishing work.
I am playing 1.0.1.3h version and will try to attach my save.
Dunno, never managed to even start her content. But the is 1.0.1.4, so maybe an update will help?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes