2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Hey so I am trying to use the locale emulator but every time I try to use Japanese Admin it tries to open the program in Notepad. What can I do to open the program in a different editor?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hey so I am trying to use the locale emulator but every time I try to use Japanese Admin it tries to open the program in Notepad. What can I do to open the program in a different editor?
I have Win10 followed Instructions from OP. Playing Game
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Mount .Bin file (large one) with Tools of choice. [Eg. PowerISO]
3- Click on "Himecust.exe"Install the game.
4- Copy the file from crack folder in the virtual disk drive and place it in the game directory.
5- Play Game

John573

Dec 16, 2017
I have Win10 followed Instructions from OP. Playing Game
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Mount .Bin file (large one) with Tools of choice. [Eg. PowerISO]
3- Click on "Himecust.exe"Install the game.
4- Copy the file from crack folder in the virtual disk drive and place it in the game directory.
5- Play Game
I get this message when I try to install the game using PowerISO.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Just tried it again, used zippy d/loaded installed nps Win 10
Did u let it install to the default installation. I don't change the install location for it installs to me C:/ drive. If not that hmm not sure maybe u need a newer version of PowerISO.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Did u let it install to the default installation. I don't change the install location for it installs to me C:/ drive. If not that hmm not sure maybe u need a newer version of PowerISO.
Ok thank you I will see if that works.

Reactions: Muff Diver

John573

Dec 16, 2017
So the issue seems to be from my unregistered PowerISO because the bin file is bigger than 300MB and the PowerISO I have can only mount 300MB max. What else can I use to mount the bin files/ images?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Tried our thread here.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
To everyone who has a voice problem, when only BGM works fine.

I noticed that [Sekilal] games often don't have a voice when I have to install them myself on a PC, and if they are already packaged installed, everything works fine.

I don't know if it's just a coincidence or a reason that is completely different. Unfortunately, most games are from this developer, it is installed and voices don't work everywhere, just like here.

caliberz

Jun 13, 2017
Once again, I find that I need some help. I start this game up, it leads to a black screen, I try to exit, it tells me the program is not responding, I open the task manager to quit, and my computer has gone to an 800x600 resolution, and my taskbar has vanished. Restarting my computer fixes my taskbar, but I'm back to square one where this game is concerned.
So i have the same issues as above, exactly. I'm running the program on Windows 10, and I seemingly cannot run it. I've also tried using DXWND as well, but no avail. Help would be appreciated.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
For those with the sound problem you have to type CMI8330 ddl on google, then look for the driver for this old song card, IMMADP32.ACM and MSADP32.ACM and simply put them on the folder System32 and/or in the installation folder and ther you have it!

It took many years to find the solution

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes