2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
So i have the same issues as above, exactly. I'm running the program on Windows 10, and I seemingly cannot run it. I've also tried using DXWND as well, but no avail. Help would be appreciated.
I'm also having the exact issue has anyone found a fix?

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
For those with the sound problem you have to type CMI8330 ddl on google, then look for the driver for this old song card, IMMADP32.ACM and MSADP32.ACM and simply put them on the folder System32 and/or in the installation folder and ther you have it!

It took many years to find the solution
Yeah I need you to tell me step by step cuase im stoopid and I dont know what the hell im downloading

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah I need you to tell me step by step cuase im stoopid and I dont know what the hell im downloading
Type CMI8330 ddl on google
Look for the driver for this old sound card, IMMADP32.ACM and MSADP32.ACM
Put them on the folder System32 and/or in the installation folder and ther you have it!

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
Type CMI8330 ddl on google
Look for the driver for this old sound card, IMMADP32.ACM and MSADP32.ACM
Put them on the folder System32 and/or in the installation folder and ther you have it!
Thanks, though I was investigating around ALL day yesterday, I still feel grateful that you answered me so......
athankyou :3 maybe i should do someting about it

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
NTR for Netori which is when you steal another person's lover.
NTR is not short for netori at all. It stands specifically for netorare. It's not that uncommon for sites to take liberties when it comes to definitions though. e-hentai for an example uses the netorare tag for both netori and netorare and to some point netorase as well.
F95 however uses NTR for netorare and to some extent netorase, but not netori.
F95's specific tag definition is:
"NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]"
.. as you can see this might involve netorase in many cases, but not netori at all.

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
None of the download links work, Gofile says file doesn't exist, zippy sends a 403 error code, and nopy doesn't exist anymore

Sep 12, 2021
I didn't like it at first, but slowly but surely this humble VN started to grow on me. MILF fans and fans of old-school eroge might want to take a closer look. More details in my review.

jacklhoward

Apr 25, 2023
Is this the download edition? i think jpn download edition works natively in win 10 / 11. and package version works for up to xp /7.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I remember when it came out, but I never played it. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes