• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AExMachina

Oct 23, 2018
I can't work at the restaurant. If I change my clothes, there's three buttons - locker room, boss, rest room. No way to actually work there.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
i am not level three but i got language lessons. 2/3 ( and sophia do nothing after 2/3) options of language lessons doesnt help.
It should just be wait until wednesday and then get another meeting text from sophia. Have you checked your phone? If you go to your room and look at the what to do next is there anything to do with Sophia or Lucas, if so do those. It might also be locked behind you corruption number you may need to max this out to 100.

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
It should just be wait until wednesday and then get another meeting text from sophia. Have you checked your phone? If you go to your room and look at the what to do next is there anything to do with Sophia or Lucas, if so do those. It might also be locked behind you corruption number you may need to max this out to 100.
i m sorry. have you any walkthrough for mother route? is it finished by the way?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I just followed the in game guide I don't think any route is finished, go look in the changelog.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone have any idea who the blonde in the bimbo dream scenes that has a purple and yellow top and yellow knee high stocking with cat ears is? Or what the video is from? That has to be the hottest scene in this whole game. BTW. LOVE this game.

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
the blackwater program pasword it prompts me to talk with lucas but theres no prompt for it. I've maxed all states and im bimbo level 3. Perhaps ive rushed passed this bit? i dont have the option to pimp out mom either... my only quest left after restarting and rushing through things with cheats is Manage your play ground (sactuary) and Daddys girl (kitchen morning alone) neither of them i can complete.

misshaippy

Sep 2, 2017
some bugs i have found i got vicky to 100 curruption before any of her barret meetings but now after 3 meetings she is stuck at 155 curruption and the button to train her will not pop up . occasianly the consultaintion options will reapeer and i will do them agian but still no training past 155 ...... also the chloe arrival event never procted . she shows up in class but i cannot interact with her witch means i never got access to her house witch means i am stuck on the mr baily progression as well. and then like everyone else i have the bug where meet with lana never goes away . so far a great story and fun game cant wit to see the bugs ironed out

fpr0m

Sep 22, 2017
some bugs i have found i got vicky to 100 curruption before any of her barret meetings but now after 3 meetings she is stuck at 155 curruption and the button to train her will not pop up . occasianly the consultaintion options will reapeer and i will do them agian but still no training past 155 ...... also the chloe arrival event never procted . she shows up in class but i cannot interact with her witch means i never got access to her house witch means i am stuck on the mr baily progression as well. and then like everyone else i have the bug where meet with lana never goes away . so far a great story and fun game cant wit to see the bugs ironed out
In console, "SugarCube.State.variables.vickycorruption -= 5" should fix it. Worked for me.

gcfita

May 11, 2019
In console, "SugarCube.State.variables.vickycorruption -= 5" should fix it. Worked for me.
Actually that only allow it to go up to 175.... if you want to mess around the console may as well set it for 200 that way
SugarCube.State.variables.vickycorruption = 200
But yeah there seems to be no other way to get up to the max for the surgery except this way

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
I need help, i have 1 task i dont know how to finish, is manage the santuary i did everthing, but somehow not finish, and the chloe dad, i do the task and then next day returns, how i solve this im stuck

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I need help, i have 1 task i dont know how to finish, is manage the santuary i did everthing, but somehow not finish, and the chloe dad, i do the task and then next day returns, how i solve this im stuck
Santuary so far is the curent end of content, this quests can't be finished fpr now. You need to wait until next update.

What was the last scene with Chloe's dad? Things only continue here as soon as Ashley has been kidnapped. And this scene is currently the last one on the route. But you can always go back to the hotel at 8:00 p.m. and meet him there. This scene is repeatable.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes