x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Just started playing this game today, and I have a question: Is it possible to romance your dad first? Or do you have to have other relationships first?

Cheesecake

Jul 4, 2017
Just started playing this game today, and I have a question: Is it possible to romance your dad first? Or do you have to have other relationships first?
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. 'How much corruption do you even need for it???'
Turns out, you need to actually do the Lucas questline and he will unlock both the 'Corrupt Mom' and 'Corrupt Dad' events at some point. So I guess the answer is no...

sailahn

Apr 23, 2020
when you talk to lucas it says you can corrupt the mom another way, is that implemented? and if so, how do i do it the "other way"?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Me, playing until 2am because I don't want to bust a nut until the dad knocks up the daughter, forgetting that pregnancy is not a tag because one of the first things they mentioned in the game is the dad knocking up the daughter:
1708532681826.png

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
How do you use the violet pills on the dad?
When it is past 13:00, go into the kitchen and click the option, "make dad his coffee" then add the pill to the coffee.
Make sure to get as many tease interactions as possible out of the remainder of the day until his corruption no longer increases, then go ask Lena for advice (I believe at her house, but it might be at school).

Jul 10, 2019
New update!

Update Notes:

• Luke Content: New events with Family, Jobs and Computer.
Surf the web, which can discover you to your mother's secret. On a computer you can chat too. While surfing, you will discover a site called Cougar Life.

Cougar Life - A website where you will chat and pursue there to meet the Milfs! Luke gonna discover his new kink. For now, you can chat with 2 Milfs, and 3 Milfs has its own gallery and video.

Well, I have to say that I was a bit overwhelmed with work during the creation and writing of Cougar Life content, but I love how it looks now.

• Chloe Corruption:
Finally, Chloe will be slowly corrupted by the MC. Meet her in before classes, after the event in the park and the surgery.

• Lena Content:
Lena sends you a messages to meet. Your friendship is about to be changed.

• Sanctuary Content Background:
Discover why Sophia is hiding information about Sister Vicky.

• Restaurant event. Unfortunately, it is not yet fully completed.
  • Cheats in Sanctuary for Patreons from Desire to Lust Rank.
  • Changes in Chloe's School Images.
  • Two new Selfies.
  • Changes and fixes in UI.

Before playing please do Refresh, Reload (Save and Load) to load new variables.

After tomorrow, I'll be off for a few days to refresh my mind from the dirty stuff :) Please be patient if you encounter any error/glitch/bug. I'll fix them as soon as possible after I get back.

Thank you so much for your Great Support!
Have a nice Valentines Day.
wish he added more content but its a good start

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Infinite money glitch: Not sure if it is on purpose.

If you finish the "we are exclusive" mission and hit the return option, you are returned back to the ending of the mission where you get paid. You get paid again. The money keeps accumulating.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes