Unity - Completed - Secret Series : BJ [v1.0.2a] [Momentum Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

TalosMinion89

I'm just gonna start by saying that this game is entirely pointless. All the artwork can be easily found with a quick google search. A task that is made incredibly easy considering the fact that THE ARTIST'S NAME IS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

With that out of the way let me explain my disdain for this game. The big killer is the gameplay. This genre of game has been done to death and is incredibly old. That isn't actually a problem. What is a problem, however, is how terrible the experience was. Features that I would consider a requirement for this type of game to succeed (ie. powerups) are completely absent. Bully, the 2006 Rockstar Games title, (wonderful game btw) managed to do this type of game so much better and it only serves as an optional thing to do for some nice abilities in the game.

But it surely can't get worse can it? WRONG! The amount of content actually in the game is hardly any! It may have 18 levels, but every level has scenes that are the same as the last just with slight changes. These duplicates, when completed, are just the same scene with less clothing. You can't skip these extra levels which is just downright disappointing! The lack of just making clothes a toggle at the bottom bar for playback options is just plain lazy! Lazy... like this whole game!

There was one redeeming factor (other than the quality of Kidmo's art.) You could bookmark scenes you like for easy viewing. Or, at least, that's what I assume the heart symbol next to the playback options does. I never used it because there are too few scenes (even with duplicates) that finding the one you like is so easy it renders the one good feature majorly useless.

Just don't play this. Seriously! It's not worth your time and it certainly isn't worth any of mine. Me even making this review was more time and credit than this cash grab could ever deserve.