• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Secret Series : BJ [v1.0.2a] [Momentum Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
header.jpg

Overview:
The first game in the Secret series. 'Secret Series : BJ'

Let's reveal the hidden image with a simple keyboard control !
After clearing the game, let's play their secret video !

Famous illustrations.
Stages with various levels of difficulty.
18 levels.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-01
Release Date: 2022-01-31
Developer: Momentum Games
Censored: No
Version: v1.0.2a
Language: English
Other Games: Wish: Israfil Saga - WISH - Paradise High - Secret Pie
Artist: Kidmo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

ss_6d01fe5c0ad9af942cd900537f969731a0b6ca20.1920x1080.jpg ss_8240eeaf39c2f86572bdef19cc1b6fad89570930.1920x1080.jpg ss_abcd8ef91e727f678da2670069bb49430574b848.1920x1080.jpg ss_831852bfbf1c9778bc923cf31ac32d04b264733c.1920x1080.jpg

Aug 22, 2017
i think the images are ai cgi...
But just for putting in the tag list if that's true. I don't care anymore at this point.

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
i think the images are ai cgi...
But just for putting in the tag list if that's true. I don't care anymore at this point.
AI?...
Bruh..
This is Momentum Games One of the best in adult Industry, and all the art done by kidmo I even put the artist link
Did you even look at the thread? If you do you will notice that the game on steam and steam don't take the Ai games

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
AI?...
Bruh..
This is Momentum Games One of the best in adult Industry, and all the art done by kidmo I even put the artist link
Did you even look at the thread? If you do you will notice that the game on steam and steam don't take the Ai games
1688203716359.png
Nah dude it's AI-Slop
You can tell because of the eyes and facial expressions are fucked up
I know Sinensian, Abubu, Gomzai, and dozens of others all played around with their custom LoRAs trained on their own art samples. Cant say Kidmo is out of the equation.
And this is what his art looked like 2 years ago, before StableDiffusion
1688204000964.png
Don't bullshit and simp for others, not a rabbithole you want to jump into.

Jun 30, 2017
Nah dude it's AI-Slop
I know Sinensian, Abubu, Gomzai, and dozens of others all played around with their custom LoRAs trained on their own art samples. Cant say Kidmo is out of the equation.

SO, I'm just gonna put this here for everyone else to kinda get a grasp on what is actually what here.
(In general to anyone who reads this bit)

As far as I am aware all of Kidmo's art that is animated, is actually re-animated original works through AI with touchups.
And Kidmo is well known for using AI and Morphs in general and promoting it's impact on the field of artistry.

But original base art that we see from him is his real work and if anyone doubts the validity of his talent you could just go to his youtube channel 'Kidmo Youtube' and watch him draw the SFW content he does it's the same guy.

TLDR: Animated = AI | Static = Drawn for Kidmo

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 2736888
Nah dude it's AI-Slop
View attachment 2736895
You're dumb. It's Kidmodonga. He's been like that style for at least 5 years. Shame that he's doing a game like this though and not a full VN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zemax

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
The people "screaming AI" and the guy making a writeup pretending the artist ever used it is funny.

No he is not well known for using AI, never did, if you have his original files he even shared the individual parts that would be then animated.

Additionally he has already come and "gone" if you know his story.

People sure do love to make up whatever they want to type though and pretend its fact

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 2736888
Nah dude it's AI-Slop
View attachment 2736895
Meh it's not an Ai but But maybe it was edited a little bit to be Animated

another stolen art mess... we should really prohibit this kind of stuff
And who is we?

The people "screaming AI" and the guy making a writeup pretending the artist ever used it is funny.

No he is not well known for using AI, never did, if you have his original files he even shared the individual parts that would be then animated.

Additionally he has already come and "gone" if you know his story.

People sure do love to make up whatever they want to type though and pretend its fact
My respect for you my friend

Thanks for the share!! Sad that kidmo doesnt upload anymore tho. :cry:
Yeah Unfortunately in any case and you are welcome

You're dumb. It's Kidmodonga. He's been like that style for at least 5 years. Shame that he's doing a game like this though and not a full VN.
A man with a culture i see.... respect!

SO, I'm just gonna put this here for everyone else to kinda get a grasp on what is actually what here.
(In general to anyone who reads this bit)

As far as I am aware all of Kidmo's art that is animated, is actually re-animated original works through AI with touchups.
And Kidmo is well known for using AI and Morphs in general and promoting it's impact on the field of artistry.

But original base art that we see from him is his real work and if anyone doubts the validity of his talent you could just go to his youtube channel 'Kidmo Youtube' and watch him draw the SFW content he does it's the same guy.

TLDR: Animated = AI | Static = Drawn for Kidmo
WTF are you even saying he never use Ai for god sake!

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
"play their secret video"
Needs "voyeurism" tag.
Probably needs "netorare" tag, too.
I refuse to believe the guy in this game is the MC.

Dec 3, 2021
0 strategy involved since the AI follows you, cheap looking animations, half of the images have terrible angles. 2/10 game. it shouldnt have been that hard to have this type of gameplay be engaging but it somehow managed to bore me out of my mind

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote