jhonnyoctosa

Jun 17, 2018
how to finish quset 7 Laura
This quest is long, complicated and related to Shantrel Quest 3, Laura Quest 3,5&6, Janna/Stella quest 1,2,4&5 and Lisa Quest 1 (buy a lot of coffee from lisa)
- Mon/Thu/Fri Evening, Meet Laura and friends until dialogue change
- buy coffee from Lisa everyday (5 coffee per day) (above white cup)
- you can only clear Laura quest 7 after Janna/Stella Quest 1

Laura Quest 5
- visit Laura Bedroom at Fri Night (Tue/Sat Night when you master lockpick)
- cum in her face or mouth several time until Laura gets angry
- Mon/Thu/Fri Evening, visit Laura and friends at Park Bench, she will ask for beer (buy beer from Lisa Store)
- After you give Laura beers, she will the ask for 3 yellow flowers
The ONLY WAY to get three yellow flowers:
- Mon Morning visit Park Thicket, see Yanga piss
- she will ask if you are maniac or not (either is fine but will affect other quest)
- answer maniac if you are doing Krista Quest (Lisa can help you later with not being Maniac by talking at Park in Thu Morning)
- Mon Evening, go to Park Thicker to get the flowers before meeting Laura and friends at the Park Bench
- Then Laura will give you blowjobs (Choose Jerk off)

Laura Quest 7
- After Laura Quest 5 Try to meet Laura at Badgirl Shop (she will ask you to buy dress)(not on Saturday)
- After Janna/Stella Quest 1 clear.
- meet Janna at Beach Wed Evening to talk about dress
- meet Stella at Park Fri/Sat Morning to talk about dress
- speak to Laura again about the dress
- then buy the dress for $5100 only at Saturday (you will get robbed if you have more than $5000)lol

Janna/Stella Quest 1
JANNA PART
- meet Janna Thu Day at Park Bench, choose Hello!, buy beer, then give beer to Jana (1 beer)
- next Thu Day do the same (2 beer)
- next Thu Day do the same (3 beer) end of Janna Part in Janna/Stella Quest 1)
(you can do this again but always choose 1 beer and pick up flower from thicket and find hotspot to clear Janna/Stella Quest 2&3)
STELLA PART
- after beer then you can meet Stella Fri and Sat Morning (Park Walk Around) choose Hello!
- meet Stella several time until she piss and ask you about the color, choose second options
- next time you meet Stella she will say "Hello, Laura brother who cant distinguish tints) en of Stella Part in Janna/Stella Quest 1)
(you can do this again to and find hotspot and buy lipstick at Badgirl Shop to clear Janna/Stella Quest 4)

HOW TO BUY DRESS WITHOUT BEING ROBBED (well, you need to get robbed at least once to meet mina)
- work at the office all week (Sun to Fri)
- bring less $5000 (as close as possible)
- get paid at office Sat Day
- after that go straight to Badgirl Shop to buy Dress

like i said, this one is long and complicated, but if you get the gist of the game you can do it easily.. it to me long hours to completed every quest. Great game but very frustrating at times. LOL

Last edited:

jed999

May 26, 2021
First week;
Friday/morning, hall, kitchen, breakfast, school, evening meet Shantrell at workstation, if she’s not there, Leave and reenter
until you meet her

Workstation does not exist, Shantel does not show up at "Workshop".
Game over.

If this is a completed game I'll steer clear of future projects.

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
hello. anyone know how to complete - do this quest? im confused what i need to do and what day? i finished quest 15

manobota

May 27, 2017
Second Happiness [v3.4] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (590 MB): - - MEGA - -
FIX: MISSING IMAGES*

*Thanks to megalol for the fix
not working eror

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I have tried. I have really tried to "play" this game, but it literally got me nowhere. People have posted saves here and there, but having to go through the entire thread to find them sounds like a chore, so i did what any other person just wanting to fap would do - start rummaging through the game files. And what do you know! All animations and images are neatly placed in the games image folder! How nice!

Reactions: MAD6999
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes