incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I understand a lot of people trying to play this game, but in my opinion it is pure waste of time considering that this game does not have a complete walkthrough, I suggest you go to page 198 and download the complete saves, much better than asking questions about how to do this and how to do that

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Second Happiness [v3.4] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (590 MB): - - MEGA - -
FIX: MISSING IMAGES*

*Thanks to megalol for the fix
I tried use joiplay on android, got error on 1st start, i already added fixed images too, any clue?

Reactions: Veigar23

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
For quest 22, if I remember correctly, you need to explore all pinching options with Lala and Shantrel. Afterwards, When Lala is not interested in you "pinching" Shantrel, you need to experiment with insertions, until Shantrel stands up and goes away. Hint - do not fit too much. You then go to her bedroom.
I found this looks like it might be the answer but don't know how to get lala to come over

magoloc

Nov 25, 2021
Someone has saved all the scenes individually to see them because I feel that instead of repeating the scenes already seen, I have to do everything again to win back the affection of the girls

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
v0.4.4
-includes some very old "fixes" (which i was never upload)
-fix some paths
-uses Sam's unren file (separate file) which is modified to do only the decompile (so you don't need to run the game before)
-volley mod seems to works (at least for me :) , you must play a ball first then you will see the options
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if you'll ever comeback and work on this but is it possible to add a gallery mode?

TakenName97

Oct 17, 2020
I am having trouble with Lala quest 3 i did everything but i can't make her do a BJ ... any suggestions ? P.S my quest 2 is still not finished "Lying under the bed while u imagine etc " i did it like 5 times"

OuttZr

Jun 25, 2022
I am having trouble with Lala quest 3 i did everything but i can't make her do a BJ ... any suggestions ? P.S my quest 2 is still not finished "Lying under the bed while u imagine etc " i did it like 5 times"
I'm attaching a save file from quest 2.
It is hard for me to tell you what exactly you are missing. Maybe you can rollback from this point in this save file and find out something yourself.
When you continue forward from this point, then on Sunday mornings go to bathroom 3 times in next 3 weeks and your quest 3 will be be finished.

TakenName97

Oct 17, 2020
I'm attaching a save file from quest 2.
It is hard for me to tell you what exactly you are missing. Maybe you can rollback from this point in this save file and find out something yourself.
When you continue forward from this point, then on Sunday mornings go to bathroom 3 times in next 3 weeks and your quest 3 will be be finished.
I found the problem, but another one popped up. I can't progress beyond this point.

TakenName97

Oct 17, 2020
Here is my save, i tried everything, but i can make Lala do the BJ if anybody can tell me what am i missing i will be Grateful.

OuttZr

Jun 25, 2022
Here is my save, i tried everything, but i can make Lala do the BJ if anybody can tell me what am i missing i will be Grateful.
Again I won't be able to tell you what you've missed. But anyways try this save file.
Select "I'm mean!" > Open; and your quest will be complete.

TakenName97

Oct 17, 2020
Again I won't be able to tell you what you've missed. But anyways try this save file.
Select "I'm mean!" > Open; and your quest will be complete.
Thank you very much, i just noticed what i was missing.... the "OPEN" PART.. i feel like a idiot. thank you soo much for your help !

OuttZr

Jun 25, 2022
hey anyone know to massage shantrel feet in quset 22hey anyone know to massage shantrel feet in quset 22
In walkthrough look for the last few guidelines just before start of version 7.

Saturday TV answer “NO” again but Shantrel let you touch her panties, get heart start.
Next Saturday do the same, beware the hotspot “She’s not gonna scold”, get heart start.
Wednesday TV Shantrel let you touch 30 seconds, get heart start.
Saturday TV end.
Wednesday TV Play again with Shantrel, beware Hotspot “Cheat”Heart end.

In my playthrough, on Saturday I got "She's not gonna scold".
And then on Wednesday evening on couch after giving Shantrel money > Yeah > Move closer > Go to your room > Sleep.
This finished the massage feet part of quest 22 for me.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes