sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
where incest? please make it possible
You think KST is working with all that 3D engine requirements to go for a low targeted population? I think it's aimed at Steam platform and millions of players. Not just a few degenerates somewhere deep down in the dark levels of some dungeon in the internet.

Probably a patch made by or for this particular community in like 5years?

kingman548

Aug 25, 2021
is there a gallery or some shit i didnt realise that the game wouldnt let you save if you didnt have the patreon code and lost like 5 hours of my life lol

Reactions: Vicho75

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Friendly Tutorial about "How to crack"

(Upcoming, Tutorials about Baldur's Gate or Cyberpunk 2077) :ROFLMAO:

1.-
1.jpg

2.-
2.jpg

3.-
3.jpg

4.-
4.jpg

5.-
5.jpg

6.-
6.jpg

Inside the rar there will be a .dll file, replace the original of the game with this one.

Congratulations. You are a consecrated and accomplished Man of Culture and Broad Criteria.

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Thanks, it works.

There are any save file or progress?
You'll find some save files here on this thread, but they might or might not run smoothly as some of them were manipulated by simply adding money or changing stats.
Manipulated save files could lead to a death end where no further progress is possible.
This game in its current state has 5-10 hours of game play and it's quite easy when following the quest log.

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
You'll find some save files here on this thread, but they might or might not run smoothly as some of them were manipulated by simply adding money or changing stats.
Manipulated save files could lead to a death end where no further progress is possible.
This game in its current state has 5-10 hours of game play and it's quite easy when following the quest log.
I found them, but none of them have 100% progress or close to it.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Wait for the update, then start a fresh save. The game is still pretty short so having to start again is less onerous than a bricked save later on.

Reactions: Vicho75
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes