• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Friendly Tutorial about "How to crack"

(Upcoming, Tutorials about Baldur's Gate or Cyberpunk 2077) :ROFLMAO:

1.-
1.jpg

2.-
2.jpg

3.-
3.jpg

4.-
4.jpg

5.-
5.jpg

6.-
6.jpg

Inside the rar there will be a .dll file, replace the original of the game with this one.

Congratulations. You are a consecrated and accomplished Man of Culture and Broad Criteria.

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

Last edited:

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
You'll find some save files here on this thread, but they might or might not run smoothly as some of them were manipulated by simply adding money or changing stats.
Manipulated save files could lead to a death end where no further progress is possible.
This game in its current state has 5-10 hours of game play and it's quite easy when following the quest log.
I found them, but none of them have 100% progress or close to it.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Wait for the update, then start a fresh save. The game is still pretty short so having to start again is less onerous than a bricked save later on.

Reactions: Vicho75

minhle2011

Aug 30, 2022
Can someone give me suggestions for models based on the faces of stars like Reagan Foxx, Nikki Benz, Alexis Fawx, Peta Jensen, Nicole Aniston, ...... the new models are really strange

L0BISTEER

Oct 6, 2021
This game needs a character like Billy. It's so boring compared to the Twist. At this point Janice was already getting pissed in her throat by her own son.
I agree!!
there should be other male characters, to compete with the protagonist
Only him having relationships is boring
would be to have a mechanic of: if it is related to A, it is not related to B
could implement: Conquest, Jealousy and Desire in statuses

I say this because my canceled project was like this

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
I agree!!
there should be other male characters, to compete with the protagonist
Only him having relationships is boring
would be to have a mechanic of: if it is related to A, it is not related to B
could implement: Conquest, Jealousy and Desire in statuses

I say this because my canceled project was like this
but gentlemen.
Consider the activities that can be done at this point, and what could be done at The Twist

Here we are in very early stages of the game for a competitor to the MC to appear, and if there is one, it should be the same MC from The Twist, not that fat flabby guy. (n)

I bet we'll have a "sword duel" worthy of Ghost of Tsukushima :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes