Unity Abandoned School Of Smut [v1.3.0.3] [Sneaky Dick]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg
Overview:
School of Smut is a free text adventure / RPG / Sim game about managing and slowly corrupting your own high school. You will have plenty of ways to turn your school into a paradise of lust.​

Game Info:
Updated: 5 March 2017
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v1.3.0.3 ABANDONED
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Game is moddable. All of the dialogues and data can be found under School of Smut_Data\StreamingAssets (on windows, similar on linux and osx)

Download
[1.3.0.3]WIN ONLY -
shared @SmurfyBlue

[v1.3.0.0] - -

22045_1.png 22046_cover.png

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
No all Text! You are head of a school to break and train girls for cronies all types Bj etc etc

Last edited:

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
v1.2.5.3 if anyone wants it:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:

Changelog:

v.1.2.5.4 Fixes

P.S. Still no links for v1.2.5.4 in the wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I've definitely played this before with different visuals. Is this a remake from another engine?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This is HentHighSchool+ without the images in a new skin. Right down to having a PTA that must vote on new things at the school. With I think different events. Unless I've played an earlier version of this and then deleted it, the opening scene is lifted from somewhere as well.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
This is HentHighSchool+ without the images in a new skin. Right down to having a PTA that must vote on new things at the school. With I think different events. Unless I've played an earlier version of this and then deleted it, the opening scene is lifted from somewhere as well.
HentHighSchool doesn't have the board of directors and the missions requiring you to train students as sex slaves. School of Smut, HentHigh, and Ashford Academy all have the same concept but as far as I know they are different games. Very different styles as well.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
That's what I'm saying by different missions. They do seem to be different and not just a remake of something old, but this game is very much a case of "ooo.. I like that. Think I will copy those systems directly." People do that all the time at a smaller scale, but the whole hiring teachers, PTA voting, and even the private investigator makes this seem a little over the top as far as copying goes. But maybe once the missions are all in, it will have different enough feel that it won't make me have to think about if I played it before or not.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
That's what I'm saying by different missions. They do seem to be different and not just a remake of something old, but this game is very much a case of "ooo.. I like that. Think I will copy those systems directly." People do that all the time at a smaller scale, but the whole hiring teachers, PTA voting, and even the private investigator makes this seem a little over the top as far as copying goes. But maybe once the missions are all in, it will have different enough feel that it won't make me have to think about if I played it before or not.
My bad. I read your comment as saying that this was literally HentHigh without without the images.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Since my biggest beef with HHS is that it doesn't work on either of my computers (wrong linux/mac), having a clone that does work is a nice goal.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
In my opinion, it's lacking in content right now. Content for clubs and such is pretty thin but considering some new club content just got added in the last 2 updates it's alright I guess.

You can do stuff like train students, have sex with them, similar with parents from the PTA but the scenes are repeated. You go as far as advanced training where you can call them up any time but there comes a point where if you call them to meet with them afterwards, it bugs out. They call you an asshole and they agree to meet with you, however the time for the meeting will pass and they won't appear. Then the next meeting with them will be scheduled for 4 weeks with no way to cancel it. I never actually waited around for the 4 weeks to see if they actually meet with you again as I stopped playing after that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
can somebody show a pic of the game ? i would like to try but i have no idea about what is this, so i would like to have a small idea if i will like the game or not with single screen, i cant find any on patreon or website devs :/

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
can somebody show a pic of the game ? i would like to try but i have no idea about what is this, so i would like to have a small idea if i will like the game or not with single screen, i cant find any on patreon or website devs :/
Added Images in Spoiler Tab in OP under Image of School of Smut. Its is only a Text based game no pictures as such only text

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Any way to use Cheat Engine on that (or something similar?)
Searched for Doubles and Floats (as e.g. Money can go to negatives too) without success.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Searched for Doubles and Floats (as e.g. Money can go to negatives too) without success.
OP i have a quote for creator that is
game is moddable. All of the dialogues and data can be found under School of Smut_Data\StreamingAssets (on windows, similar on linux and osx)
can't see why not!!

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
The save is a simple json file in %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\SneakyDick\School of Smut\saves
Open the file and edit the values.

Reactions: adv and PrEzi

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Integers can also go into negatives, try them first.

Doubles and floats can be used as represantions of all real numbers, they are not there really for negative integer* numbers

*Integers as set of numbers not integer in CSthat are named after them

Sep 8, 2016
You can edit your save for this btw goto C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\SneakyDick\School of Smut\saves and edit the .json files I use notepad ++ ptaMoney": is the amount you have it is on line 15071 you can also edit Obedience and so on to