Unity Abandoned School Of Smut [v1.3.0.3] [Sneaky Dick]

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Seeing that abandoned tag makes me sad but at the same time reading the overview makes me glad that he didn't continue an HHS++ clone. So now we have another abandoned game by SneakyDick? What is with that? Do these devs just develop a habit of starting things and not finishing them?

Shame, since it runs on macs and HHS doesn't. It's also way better coded than HHS, unless HHS has done a complete recode since I last delved in on a PC.
HHS++ has been in recode for years. It seems most updates are to framework than new content which is great for them I guess, but as an end user it's not very interesting. Damn shame too.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Alright, The upload took over an hour (Fuck I hate that they can't work as fast with the fiber during the winter!) so I only uploaded to Mega.nz...

EDIT:
I should probably mention it's windows only, because that's the only one I had...
Sorry Non-Windows users, I can't help you :C

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
@Pervy Rogue
I actually remember a time BEFORE I was active here on F95 I was over at the talking to VValpas (the creator of the game) about how one could mod SoS.

And I did, for a while, write custom scenes and things for the game. And it was relatively easy and actually quite fun to do.
IF SneakyDick (the group) were to come back to SoS I might be more interested in returning to it as well.
Even if they don't, I might... I'm very busy with my study currently so I just don't really have the time to spend much time with these kinds of things (Which is why I quit with the Urban Demons SmurfyPatch), so I really can't say now.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Noted, in any case, RL prime at all cases. If option came, knowing the game is for now set as abandoned, it should be fine to start when possible ?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I mean, yeah, it should right?
But I am just way too busy to even really start anything.
Just contact me if anyone else starts anything and is interested in a helper. With a bit of luck, I might have some time to do a thing or two.

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
If I had some help that is more experienced in Unity than I, I could get SoS up to a 2.0 in content.